Makeup Artist Stephen Sollitto created a stunning look for Amy Adams, star of “The Master,” who was nominated Best Supporting Actress for her portrayal of Peggy Dodd in a Motion Picture. Amy's beautiful, flawless and glamorous look perfectly complemented her “ballet pink” Marchesa gown. Valentine's Day is right around the corner, so you can obtain this gorgeous, breathtaking and most unforgettable look, that will be sure to make any man incredibly honorable to be your Valentine's Date!
- Sollitto prepped Adams’ skin using RèVive Moisture Serum Extreme ($350) to ensure the star’s skin remain moisturized throughout the red carpet and award show. ReVive is a luxury skincare brand created by leading plastic surgeon, Dr. Gregory Bays Brown that's known as one of best, most luxurious and top quality skincare for almost 20 years. Even celebrities like Kate Hudson, Tom Cruise, Victoria and David Beckham have used ReVive, which has a product for all of skin's needs to feel and look healthy, radiant and young.
- Next, he applied Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 – Oil Free ($43) to give the skin a sheer hint of colour.
- To complete her flawless face and create a natural-looking glow, he applied Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Canyon ($24) to Amy’s cheek bones, followed by Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Oleander ($24) to the apples of her cheeks.
- Sollitto applied Laura Mercier Secret Concealer ($22) around Adams’ eye area to conceal imperfections.
- Next, he applied Laura Mercier Sateen Eye Colour in Sandstone ($22) to add a hint of natural colour.
- He then applied Laura Mercier Sequin Eye Colour in Twinkling Star ($22) to create depth and definition.
- Next, he blended Laura Mercier Sateen Eye Colour in Sable ($22) onto the top of her lids and under her bottom lashes.
- Sollitto lined Adams’ eyes using Dior Style Liner ($34) and applied Dior DiorShow Backstage Makeup Mascara ($25) to elongate her lashes.