Amigos Authentic Mexican Food is one of Maui's best and most popular Mexican restaurants.
With three locations on the island of Maui, Amigos Authentic Mexican Food has been voted the best Mexican food restaurant for three years in a row by a local island publication. There is plenty of free parking at each location, and discounts are available for local patrons and military personnel.
Amigos offers genuine Mexican cuisine in a casual setting. They're known for good tacos, enchiladas, chimichangas, and their famous burritos. The shrimp chimichanga is a particularly good menu item, and will fill even the largest appetite with lots of seasoned shrimp.
There is a daily special at each Amigos restaurant. The Monday special is any taco for just $2.75. This is a good deal on Maui and their pork tacos are especially good for this value price.
Looking for good Mexican food on Maui? Try one of the three locations for Amigos Authentic Mexican Food. You'll be surprised at the high-quality of their Mexican breakfast, lunch and dinner on one of the most remote islands in the world. Take out is also available.
Sunday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m
1215 South Kihei Road
658 Front Street - Wharf Cinema Center
333 Dairy Road
- Spend some time before or after your meal at Amigos in Lahaina at The Wharf Cinema Center, where you have a large assortment of retail and souvenir stores within the multi-level complex.
- After a long drive to upcountry Maui or the Road to Hana, stop at Amigos in either Kahului or Kihei, if you're staying on the southwest side of the island.
- Their margaritas are strong and good, so make sure you're properly hydrated before drinking too many.
- While in Lahaina, stop for Hawaii's best salt water taffy by Big Wave Taffy at Hawaii Fudge Company on Front Street.
- Skip dessert and get a shave ice at one of four locations for Ululani's Shave Ice. It's a Maui tradition.
Tripadvisor reviews let you know what others think of Amigos.
Here's a quick video of Amigos Authentic Mexican restaurant.
Want to read more reviews? See what others have to say about Amigos!
See Maui like you've never seen, with information about activities and restaurants.