July 4th weekend is coming up and we are craving a sizzling, très chic summer style.
1) All eyes will be on your surf ensembles. Go from beach to pub this weekend in a pair of Dry Dudz™ boardshorts. You and your favorite guy will love these DD Quick Dry wikTec shorts all season long.
2) Tie on a patriotic bikini and hit the waves. The Commando Crochet Marine Bandeau is a “dip & flip” style, which is reversible and made of a luxuriously chic, high-tech, quick drying microfiber.
3) White hot denim will cool you off on summer nights. GAP’s white, super skinny skimmer jeans are perfectly priced so you can spend the big bucks on a pair of red Gucci Holli Patent GG Wedge Espadrilles.
4) Strut your all-American style with a Steve Madden Bfringie Flag Handbag. The swag bag’s graphic fringe enhances the vintage vibe of a dynamic faux-leather tote embellished with high-shine goldtone hardware.
5) FEED USA + Target collection throw blanket is a perfect accessory after the sunsets, while watching fireworks at the Marina. The purchase of the FEED USA + Target throw will provide approximately 24 meals for children and families across America.