Amberen - Exposed
Amberen is on the air nowadays that claims to relieve menopause symptoms. It also reduces excess weight caused by menopause. This is one of the claims made by the company. It is promoted as a clinically tested supplement. It takes up to 90 days to give results, such a long time to test your patience. It costs $99.99 for 90 day package. The website contains all the details about the ingredients and also provides FAQ section. It is available on its official website and gives a risk free trial of 30 days.
How Amberen Works & Ingredients
Amberen formula is tested on rodents. It is promoted to be effective in relieving the common symptoms of menopause. It contains active ingredients such as Ammonium succinate, Monosodium glutamate, Calcium Disuccinate, Magnesium Disuccinate, Glycine, Tocopherol acetate and Zinc Disuccinate hydrate.
It is clear that succinic acid is the main ingredient in Amberen. There is no evidence found that by simply taking succinate acid it can relieve menopause symptoms. However in this supplement it is used to relieve the symptoms of menopause such as weight gain, hot flashes, irritability and loss of libido.
Benefits of Amberen
- It comes with a free weight loss program for women.
- Various clinical studies done on the supplement are given on the website.
- 30 days money back guarantee and risk free trials are offered.
- The facility to talk to nurses to solve any problem is provided.
Drawbacks of Amberen
- It is time consuming to navigate the whole website as it is too lengthy.
- One has to wait for 90 days to notice better results.
- The supplement contains succinate acid which is not proven as effective in relieving menopausal symptom.
Ease of Use
There is a self-assessment test inside the package to understand the doses as well as your symptoms. You have to complete a full 90 day course for relieving your problems. It is recommended to take two caps daily for 90 days. If your symptoms are severe then four caps can be taken.
It is not recommended to the person having fibroids, thyroid goiter and arterial hypertension. You should discuss with your health expert if you have an early cancer history or if you want to exceed the recommended dosage. There are no potential side effects associated with Amberen, but it can be risky to you if taken under these medical conditions.
What To Look for While Selecting Effective Menopause Supplements?
- Natural menopause supplement is effective for dealing with menopausal symptoms.
- It should contain the following natural herbs in it that are FDA approved and has been used for a long time for medicinal purpose including Black cohosh, Wild yam, Red clover, Chasteberry and dong quai. All these herbs help to maintain the hormonal balance inside the body during menopause. It is not possible to treat severe menopause symptoms like mood swings, attacks of migraine and night sweats without including them in a supplement.
Menopause offers multiple challenges to manufacturers of supplements such as Amberen. But most of the supplements fail to live up to their claims. The website is quite long and you have to search for the information you need that takes a lot of time. Amberen also falls somewhere in between as it lacks effective ingredient Black cohosh, which is an effective ingredient for relieving menopause symptoms such as hot flashes. Its main ingredient succinate acid is not as effective as it is presented by the manufacturer.