Last week, the first DLC expansion pack for "Call of Duty: Black Ops 2" was leaked onto the internet thanks to some early promotion poster images making their way onto the internet. With that information, we had a very vague description as to what we could expect from the expansion pack.
Today, thanks to Amazon UK, we have our first description of the four multiplayer maps, Zombie expansion and "Peacekeeper" sub-machine gun. The details on Amazon's site are as follows:
- Hydro--This large map allows you to use the dam and water to your advantage to block paths and stop enemies.
- Downhill--A medium-sized map based in the French Alps complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.
- Grind--Set within the locale of the Venice, California boardwalk, this small skate park map is sure to deliver fast and frenetic Call of Duty action.
- Mirage--This Gobi Desert multiplayer map utilises sand dunes to provide different levels of elevation and a sanctuary in the centre as a natural chokepoint.
- Zombies - Die Rise--The Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning down town into a dilapidated and dangerous MC Escher painting.
- Peacekeeper SMG--This impressive sub-machine gun fills the open weapon slot in your load-out with power and accuracy.
Pretty interesting stuff for anyone who is a fan of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. So is everyone ready for this expansion? It is slated for a January 29th release for Xbox users. Let me know by subscribing to me here and following me on twitter @NicholasGigante