Amazon.com has dropped the price of the popular e-reader to just $49 the online retailer announced this morning. However you need to act fast as this price is only available on Tuesday, December 17, 2013. This represents $20 off the regular price of the Kindle.
The Kindle allows individuals to buy books and keep them electronically. Introduced by Amazon, the Kindle has revolutionized the way books are purchased and read. The electronic books tend to be cheaper than their paper printed counterparts because no trees are harmed in the printing of the book.
If you purchase the Kindle today it will be delivered to most Michigan addresses tomorrow according to Amazon.
Here are the features of this Kindle, according to Amazon:
- Less than 6 ounces - lighter than a paperback, fits in your pocket
- Hand-tuned fonts for easier reading
- Reads like paper with no glare, even in bright sunlight
- Download books in 60 seconds with built-in Wi-Fi
- Holds over 1,000 books - take your library wherever you go
- Massive book selection. Lowest prices. Over a million titles less than $4.99
- Hundreds of thousands of Kindle-exclusive titles that you won't find anywhere else, including books by best-selling authors such as Kurt Vonnegut
- Supports children's books and includes parental controls
Books that will save you money
- “The Money Saving Mom's Budget”: Slash your spending, pay down your debt, streamline your life, and save thousands a year.
- “How to Save More Money”: 349 tips to help you keep your hard-earned cash.
- “How to Be Frugal”: New ways to view money and 100 tips reduce your expenses.
Additional money-saving resources for you