It seems like every retailer has some sort of a bridal registry. Amazon.com is no different. The Amazon Wedding Registry allows you to build your wish list across competitive websites. Not only does is give them the world’s largest selection of gift ideas it also allows the engaged couple to select items even if Amazon does not carry it.
To take advantage of the universal registry you will need to download the universal registry button while you are building your list. Do not worry as it does not have any harmful side effects for your computer.
Another feature of the Amazon Wedding Registry you will receive a one-time redemption code for a 10% of all items you purchase on your registry that are purchased and shipped directly from Amazon. This will help you get those gifts that went unpurchased and help you stretch out the cash you receive at the reception.
Those giving you gifts from your registry will receive free shipping for their purchase from Amazon if it exceeds $35.
This makes the Amazon Wedding Registry the best value on the Internet.
Books that will save you money
- “The Money Saving Mom's Budget”: Slash your spending, pay down your debt, streamline your life, and save thousands a year.
- “How to Save More Money”: 349 tips to help you keep your hard-earned cash.
- “How to Be Frugal”: New ways to view money and 100 tips reduce your expenses.
Additional money-saving resources for you
- Get coupons at coupons.com.
- Get a free e-reader for use on any tablet, Apple, or PC.
- Get a free trail for thousands of movies and TV programs at Amazon Prime.
- Information about the economic culture.
- Best deals and ease of use for bridal registries: Amazon’s Wedding Registry.
- Amazon also has a baby registry that offers great savings. Click here to review.
- Daily specials from Amazon.com in what they call the GoldBox.