This month, AMACOM published the new book, The Standout Business Plan by Vauchan Evans and Brian Tracy.
According to the book's authors, too many business plans focus on the details most important to the managers or business owners writing them...and fail to address the questions most crucial to potential backers.
Therefore, Evans and Tracy wrote their book to show readers how to create a business plan that speaks directly to investors and lenders and makes it easy for them to say yes.
Featuring case studies and examples of both what to do and what not to do, the book reveals how to:
- Include the vital information backers need, while leaving out extraneous filler that gets in the way.
- Address key factors such as market demand, competition, and strategy.
- Spell out the essence of your business proposition.
- Outline resources and financial forecasts.
- Assess risk from the backer's perspective.
- Evaluate and improve the plan to ensure its success.
With the easy-to-follow guidance in The Standout Business Plan, now anyone can present a clear, concise, and convincing case that will win them the funding they need to succeed.
Evans is a consultant specializing in strategy and business planning for corporate clients and strategic due diligence for private equity. Tracy is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International and one of the top business speakers and authorities in the world today.