A is for apple. B is for ball. C is for cat. Start off your preschool, Kindergarten or home schooling with a theme that represents the letter A. The word apple begins with the letter A. Introduce your students to the letter A.
- Share the sounds that the letter A can make.
- Offer the students the chance to have fun with the letter A by offering the students the chance to decorate their very own fall craft apple template. Allow the children to decorate the apple in any way he or she my like. Use a variety of materials from crayons to stickers and anything else in-between!
- You may choose an Autumn theme or an alphabet theme. working with apple shaped crafts are great for the fall season and for the letter A lesson.
You can try the popular kindergarten theme of: All About Me!
- Ask the children to decorate the apple template by sharing about themselves. It is a fun way to learn about your students while classmates have the opportunity to learn about one and another as well.
- Talk about the fall season, the fall harvest, the letter A, A is for apple and so forth!
- You may also choose to print out apple coloring sheets for your class or child.
Enjoy having fun with apples!