"Almost is Never Enough," the fitting duet by Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes on the official "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones" soundtrack is the number one tagged song on Shazam. This means that of all the Shazam using the app in real-time, "Almost is Never Enough" is the most tagged and talked about song.
Fans can also enjoy the official music video, which includes clips from "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones." Grande and Sykes song is a perfect pick to describe Clary (Lily Collins) and Jace's (Jamie Campbell Bower) relationship at the end of the film.
Don't forget get your copy of the official soundtrack for "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones" available now. Below is a list of tracks and artists:
1. "Into the Lair" Zedd
2. "Almost is Never Enough" (Soundtrack version) Ariana Grande & Nathan Sykes
3. "17 Crimes" (LA Riots remix) AFI
4. "Heart by Heart" Demi Lovato
5. "Bring Me Home" Youngblood Hawke
6. "When the Darkness Comes" Colbie Caillat
7. "Strangers" (featuring Tove Lo) Seven Lions, Myon & Shane 54
8. "Magnetic" Jessie J 3:55
9. "Bear" Pacific Air 3:36
10. "All About Us" (featuring Owl City) He is We
11. "Calling from Above" (Edit) Bassnectar
12. "Start a Riot" Jetta
13. "Strange Days" Bryan Ellis
What is your favorite track from the soundtrack? Jamie Campbell Bower discussed the songs he felt best described the film and his character, Jace in this exclusive interview.
Subscribe above to The Mortal Instruments Examiner and stay up on all related topics to the Internationally bestselling series by Cassandra Clare. You can also follow The Mortal Instruments Examiner on Facebook and Twitter.