For all of you who suffer from "The Winter Blues", welcome to Spring. Looking at the green grass, blooming flowers, and tiny leaves on the trees brings a smile to almost everyone after a long cold winter, but for some who suffer from Allergies this can be a time of misery.
Sticking to the ways of helping my readers find a deal I offer you cheap and simple feel better options to ease those miserable Allergies:
A few Local Drug store options:
- Vick's Vapor plug ins - Comes in pediatric and adult. Clears the sinus' and leaves you to sleep naturally with out the hang over in the morning.
- Vick's Vapor Rub - comes in a little jar but packs a punch to drain those full sinuses.
- Benadryl- comes in Generic for to save you money, and takes care of the itchy watery eyes and nose. Might make you a little drowsy.
- Generic Claritin: Offers a non-drowsy formula for those of us who need to work and concentrate. (Also available by prescription)
- Other meds can help such as antihistamines, decongestants, nasal sprays, eye drops, humidifiers, and more... See the links below to explorer other drugs.
You can also buy these meds online, so you don't even have to leave the house:
- Rite Aid
Keep in mind with any drug there are side effects so make sure to take a look at the links provided for you above. You should always talk to your doctor before making any medication changes if you are on a current prescription regimen.