All Is Well Healing Center in Maryville is offering a "Holiday Survival Guide" at their annual open house this Thursday, November 11, from 6 to 9 pm. The Center's Practitioners and some special guests will be giving mini-lectures throughout the evening to help you stay happy, healthy, and stress-free this holiday season.
There will be free gifts for the first 30 guests to arrive, as well as healthy sweets, treats, and other light refreshments for everyone. The schedule of events is as follows:
- 6:00 pm De-stress with massage & yoga with Molly McClellan
- 6:20 pm Emotional Freedom Technique with Dr. Suzanne Jonas, Ed. D.
- 6:40 pm Healing Codes, Holidays & Family: Stirring up the good & bad, with Mary Jane Campbell
- 7:00 pm Feng Shui Survival Kit for the Holidays with Monica Castaneda
- 7:20 pm Boost your immune system & maintain your figure through the holidays with Dr. Kate Flynn, D.C.
- 7:40 pm Re-Balance your energies with Jin Shin Jyutsu with Meredith Harrison
- 8:00 pm Celestial Connections with Celeste Anne Shroeder & Theresa Richardson
- 8:20 pm Move Your Body, Awaken Your Brain with Barbara Rose
- 8:40 pm The Power of forgiveness: Letting Go to Make Room for Love & Joy with CeeCee Thomas
Theresa Richardson will also be providing mini-intuitive holiday readings for $15.
This is a great time to enjoy some "me time", while learning healthy ways to survive the holidays. And nobody does it better than the wonderful Practitioners at All Is Well Healing Center, with massages, refreshments, and free gifts. Namaste.
All Is Well Healing Center is located at 711 Neff Street, just off of Washington in Maryville. For more information call 865-681-4111.