Create delicious, nutritious, and healthy summer smoothies that are alcohol free.
Use a bit of raw organic honey as a natural sweetener, frozen fresh fruits, and all-natural fruit juice.
Peach Breeze Smoothie
6 Peaches (diced and frozen)
2 nectarines (diced and frozen)
1/2 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
(juice from 6 blood red oranges)
1/2 cup of red grapes (frozen)
1 teaspoon of Truvia Sweetener
3 cups of ice
1 can of low fat whip cream
1 teaspoon of honey for garnish
1. Add frozen fruit, Truvia sweetener, and 1 cup of ice to blender; blend ingredients until
ice is completely chopped.
2. Blend ingredients for 30 seconds; pour in the rest of the ice and orange juice.
3. Blend ingredients until the mixture becomes a soft slushy texture.
4. Feel free to add either more ice or freshly squeezed orange juice to obtain required texture.
5. Poor mixture into margarita or cocktail glasses.
6. Decorate and garnish with whip cream and drizzle honey.
7. Serve with straw to finish.
Orange Mania Teaser
6 blood red oranges (peeled, sliced, and frozen)
3 mandarin oranges (peeled, sliced, and frozen)
3 red plums (diced and frozen)
1 1/2 cups of freshly squeezed pineapple juice
1/2 cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons of honey
1 ounce of fresh mint leaves
1. Add frozen fruit, 1/2 cup of pineapple juice, and honey to blender.
2. Add two cups of ice; blend ingredients for 30 seconds.
3. Rotate blender to puree fruit for an additional 10 seconds.
4. Pour in the rest of the ice and pineapple juice.
5. Blend ingredients to create a slushy texture.
6. Add lemon juice to contents and blend.
7. Poor contents into margarita or cocktail glasses.
8. Garnish with mint leaves and enjoy.