New Orleans has long been on my bucket list as a cool place to spend an extra long weekend -- especially since I've never been there. But the problem has always been no direct flights from here (Seattle) to there (NOLA).
SEATTLE - NEW ORLEANS
- Daily service begins June 12
- Seattle-New Orleans | LV SEA 10:15 AM | AR MSY 5:00 PM
- New Orleans-Seattle | LV MSY 5:55 PM | AR SEA 8:50 PM
SEATTLE - TAMPA
- Daily service begins June 20
- Seattle-Tampa | LV SEA 8:50 AM | AR TPA 5:30 PM
- Tampa-Seattle | LV TPA 6:30 PM | AR SEA 9:25 PM
SEATTLE - DETROIT
- Daily service begins September 4
- Seattle-Detroit | LV SEA 9:05 AM | AR DTW 4:14 PM
- Detroit-Seattle | LV DTW 5:20 PM | AR SEA 6:55 PM
Introductory fares for the new Seattle flights begin at $149 one-way. Tickets must be purchased by February 26, 2014 and travel completed between June 12 and November 19 for Seattle-New Orleans flights; June 20 and November 10 for Seattle-Tampa; and September 4 and November 19 for Seattle-Detroit. Members of Alaska Airlines' Mileage Plan may earn double miles on flights between Seattle and New Orleans and Tampa, and double elite-qualifying miles between Seattle and Detroit.