Continuing his campaign to foment hate and violence against conservatives and members of the Tea Party, Rep. Alan Grayson, D-Fla., called Republicans paranoid, gullible, bigoted, Confederate flag-waving gun nuts while speaking at the Florida Democratic Party’s biannual state conference on Saturday, the Miami Herald reported.
According to Marc Caputo, Grayson made his comments while reading a fake GOP agenda in which he suggested conservatives were also gay marriage-bashing gun nuts.
“At 8:30 a.m., the morning breakout sessions,” Grayson said, reading his fake Republican Party agenda. “Ballroom A: the bigots. Ballroom B: the paranoids. And Ballroom C, the largest group of all: the gullible.”
The "agenda" drew applause from the Democrats in attendance.
Grayson said he stood by his offensive fundraising email in which he used a picture of a burning cross to falsely connect the Tea Party to the KKK.
The bombastic Florida Democrat dialed his rhetoric down some on Saturday, but not by much, Caputo added.
Caputo posted Grayson's mock GOP agenda:
- At 8 a.m. the raising of the flag -- the Confederate flag.
- At 8:30 a.m., the morning breakout sessions. Ballroom A: the bigots. Ballroom B: the paranoids. And Ballroom C, the largest group of all: the gullible.
- At 9 a.m., a colloquium on the subject of ‘How gay marriage ruined my straight marriage,’ by No One.
- At 10 a.m., a demonstration of the Kevlar chastity belt.
- At 11 a.m., a seminar on the dangers of education.
- At noon, a special luncheon event with Gov. Rick Scott on the subject of ‘How I bought my job…. And turned a profit.’…
- At 2:30 p.m., Rush Limbaugh speaking on how prescription drug addiction has improved his life.
- 3:30 p.m., a special preview of the remake of the Manchurian Candidate, the movie, starring Ted Cruz. That’s the Manitoba Candidate.
- At 4 p.m., a silent auction of Davy Crockett’s flintlock rifle used only to kill rabbits and Native Americans.
- 430 p.m. a real tribute to Dan Qualye the former vice president called the brains of the operation.
- 5 p.m. the keynote speech by Sarah Palin on the subject of whatever’s on my hand….
- At 8 p.m. the ritual burning of the Bill of Rights. Except for the Second Amendment.
On Friday, Grayson accused left wing MSNBC host Martin Bashir of corroborating with the Tea Party for daring to question his use of a burning cross in his offensive email.
"And the point I’m making to you, Martin, is that if you don’t speak out against it then in effect you’re collaborating with it. And in fact, if you give somebody like me a hard time for speaking out against it, then maybe you’re collaborating with it," he told Bashir, who agreed with some of Grayson's false premises but took issue with the image.
It's not the first time Grayson attacked someone who disagreed with him. In 2009, he demanded the Justice Department jail a critic for five years.
- Lloyd Marcus suggests lawsuit against Dems, Alan Grayson for KKK email (Video)
- Dem. Rep. Alan Grayson to lefty Martin Bashir: You’re a Tea Party collaborator for asking me questions
- Dem. Rep. Alan Grayson falsely claims Tea Party could use violence like KKK
- Allen West schools Dem. Rep. Alan Grayson: Democrats created KKK
- Dem. Rep. Alan Grayson defends KKK-Tea Party comparison in email
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: Ted Cruz racist for saying it’s great to be in America
- Democrat Alan Grayson: House GOP engaging in ‘legislative terrorism’
- Democrat Alan Grayson gets dose of his own medicine
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews falsely claims Ted Cruz wants insurrection
- Report: Ted Cruz stalker influenced by Democratic Party messaging
- Daily Beast contributor fantasizes about John McCain killing Ted Cruz in duel
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe's blog, the Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe's articles at Right News Now, Liberty Unyielding, Tea Party Tribune and PolitiCollision.