"Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession." George Washington
Attention citizens of Alabama:
- Are you tired of being treated like a subject instead of a citizen?
- Are you sick of increasingly draconian laws like the Patriot Act, National Defense Authorization Act, TSA Act, and Presidential Executive Orders stripping you of your rights?
- Are you angered by the ever deepening black hole of national debt?
- Are you stressed out by over reaching government policies forcing quality jobs overseas?
- Are you financially drained by the senseless monetary policy of an out of control government?
- Are you fed up with the loss of American lives due to a no-win military strategy?
- Do you want your country back?
- Do you want to see your American heritage restored?
- What are you waiting for?
Welcome to the ranks of conservative Americans awakening to the threats facing our freedoms. Alabamians are quickly becoming fed up with the business as usual mentality of both parties. Many have awakened from their media induced slumber to find themselves in a strange perverted version of America. They've awakened like a grizzly robbed of her cubs and want their country back. Will you stand among the patriots when their back is against the wall?
For far too long our children have been indoctrinated to accept the chains of Progressivism. This leftist indoctrination threatens Alabama values and state educational rights. This threat entered Alabama under the guise of President Obama's National Common Core curriculum. A man who is running our nation in the ground now has a hand in our children's education. It's time to reclaim control for common sense.
Alabamians United for Excellence in Education are leading the charge to take back control in 2013. Sharon Sewell of the AUEE stated; "We support the House's focus on protecting the constitutional rights of Alabama citizens, but we notice the absence of what we consider the top priority-preserving the constitutional rights of parents and the state to decide what values and subjects our children study in school. It's time we encourage better yet demand our leaders in Montgomery cut the tendrils President Obama has on our children.
The Alabama Tea Party Coalition was organized to address the utter disregard the government has for fiscal sanity and the Constitution. They seek to reassert state's rights in Alabama and avert a constitutional crisis. They demand of Alabama's leadership strict adherence to their oaths of office per Article I, Section 35 of the Alabama Constitution. "The sole object and only legitimate end of government is to protect the citizen in the enjoyment of life, liberty, and property, and when government assumes other functions it is usurpation and oppression." They swore to uphold the Constitution of Alabama and it's citizens from unconstitutional encroachments. We will hold you accountable for your actions.
Montgomery must go through every bill to ensure that freedom prevails for future generations of Alabamians. Alabama government must operate with fiscally sound policies. They must go above and beyond in preserving the Constitutional liberties of every citizen. A balanced budget band free citizens are their top priority.
To ensure a strong, safe, and prosperous Alabama; the Alabama Tea Party Coalition issued the following objectives for 2013:
- Pass an Informed Voter Act - let's put an end to incoherent language on Alabama ballots. We the voters of Alabama should know what we are voting on, what will it costs us, and what are the repercussions if the bill passes or fails.
- A complete repeal of the Common Core Standard Initiative and a return to local control by elected school boards and parents.
- Protect and preserve the Second Amendment from draconian executive orders, senseless restrictions, and misguided politicians. Law abiding Alabama gun owners are not criminals and should not be treated as such.
- Pass the Alabama Law for Alabama Courts Act - no foreign law, decree, dictate, etc...should supercede the U.S. Constitution or the Alabama Constitution. Demand your leaders http://teapartypatriots.orgfrom the Governor down put the rights and interests of Alabamians first. No compromise on this can be tolerated.
- Protect and uphold Healthcare Freedom per the recent Constitutional Amendment to the Alabama Constitution. Alabama must nullify the Socialized medicine forced down our throats courtesy of Obamacare.
- Rescind the call of the Alabama State Legislature for a Federal Constitutional Convention (SJR-100). Our Constitution is not outdated and doesn't need to be tinkered with. A CON-CON is a Pandora's Box which if opened will be up for grabs by a Progressive minded government out of control. resist the urge to fix something not broken until it is...Obamalogic.
Take part today by joining with the Alabama Tea Party Coalition:
- Montgomery Tea Party Patriots
- Wetumpka Tea Party
- Huntsville Tea Party
- Common Sense Tea Party Patriots
- Eagle Forum of Alabama
- Alabama Federation of Republican Women
- Alabama Legislative Watchdogs (Facebook)
- Smart Girl Politics
- Patriots of Liberty Tea Party (Auburn)
- Alliance for Citizens Rights
- Barbour County Taxed Enough Already Party
- Pike County Citizens for Conservative Government
- Common Sense Campaign
- Alabama Fair Tax
- We the People
- The Madison Institute
- Conservative Christians of Alabama
- Liberty Tea Party Patriots
- Greenville Tea Party
- Colbert Concerned Citizens
- Escambia county Patriots
- Alabama Patriots
- Conservative Patriots Club
- Prattville Tea Party
- Lamar County Tea Party
- Tea Party Patriots of North Alabama
If not now, when? If not you, who? We've been called Alabama, answer. We're all exhausted, dig deep and redouble your efforts. We're all discouraged, rekindle the flame of liberty. The survival of freedom in Alabama depends on us. We cannot allow the hard fought forge of Liberty to grow cold. If it's flame dies, freedom wanes. To share Patrick Henry's sentiment; "Forbid it Almighty God!" What say you Alabama? Will you be counted among the patriots in this fight to be free?