Airways Brewing Company – the continuously expanding craft brewery located just south of Seattle in Kent – is proud to announce its new Mile High Mug Club. Fifty lucky craft beer enthusiasts will have the chance to enjoy member-only discounts on Airways’ brews, as well as cash in on a list of perks at the brewery’s two popular locations: Airways Brewing Tap Room and Airways Beer & Bistro in downtown Kent.
“Since launching in 2010, we’ve been overwhelmed by the support we’ve received from the craft beer community and our loyal fans,” said Alex Dittmar, owner and head brewer at Airways Brewing Company. “The Mile High Mug Club is our chance to say ‘thanks’ and we’re excited to offer two great places for members to enjoy the club.”
On Saturday, Sept. 8 at Airways Brewing Tap Room, the Mile High Mug Club will be available to the first 50 people who sign up in person. New members will receive a custom mug and a “2012 Mile High” t-shirt designed by local artist Caylee Betts, plus a host of benefits to enjoy throughout the year. As a bonus, a special version of the brewery’s popular Sky Hag IPA featuring an infusion of bourbon-soaked oak chips will be available for one day only to mark the occasion.
Full membership benefits include:
- Personalized Airways Brewing 19-ounce mug featuring member number and 2012 Mile High artwork, filled for the same price as a standard 16-ounce pint (Airways Brewing offerings only)
- $1 first pour upon signup of Mile High Mug Club membership
- Mile High membership card with name and mug number, to be used at either location to access mug club benefits, as well as a 10-percent discount on merchandise and growler fills of Airways Brewing beer
- Limited-edition t-shirt featuring 2012 Mile High artwork and founding member status
- Exclusive Mile High Mug Club emails offering the inside scoop on new beers, events and more
- Invitation to exclusive mug club events throughout the year
- One-time coupon for 20 percent off merchandise
- A new mug and t-shirt each year of membership, featuring new Mile High artwork from a local Northwest artist; mugs from the previous year are given to members as collectors’ items to enjoy at home
- Frequent Flyer Miles card used to keep track of pints (i.e., “miles”); miles can be used to receive great gear and more
Mile High Mug Club memberships last one year and are available for just $80 per person. The mugs will be housed at the Airways Brewing Tap Room. Additional mugs will also be available for member use at the Airways Beer & Bistro in downtown Kent. First rights of renewal will be given to current mug club members each year. Memberships cannot be shared. For additional details about Airways Brewing’s Mile High Mug Club, including benefits, rules and restrictions, visit www.airwaysbrewing.com.