With the busiest travel days of the year happening this week, Denver International Airport, like others, will undoubtedly be crowded. Additional travelers can make it difficult to get quickly through security and airline baggage fees will ensure that more people are trying to get as much as they can in their carry-on luggage. And with the liquids and gels restrictions still in effect, make sure that you are conscious of what you can and can't carry on when it comes to your beauty and hair products.
Many favorite beauty brands are now offering travel sizes of popular products, so you don't have to choose between looking great and spending extra on a checked bag. And you won't run the risk of having your most expensive lotion confiscated because it's over 3 ounces.
Try these travel sized and reasonably priced options for your next trip:
- Caudalie's Beauty on Board, which includes five travel-sized skin and hair care products
- Laura's Mercier's Flawless Face Kit, with all the components needed to put together Laura's famous flawless look
- Philosophy's The Travel Agent kit, including Hope, Purity, and Amazing Grace skin and hair products
- The Republic of Pink Bliss Airplane Travel Kit, with skin care products to help with post-travel relaxation
- Or try Sephora's Favorites - special collections of fragrance, makeup, and haircare products to try on the go
Many of these kits come with a clear plastic bag, perfect for airport travel. Watch throughout the year for special sample offers from Sephora and Ultra that also typically include an airline-approved travel bag. And take advantage of free samples whenever you can to keep your travel bag stocked and ready to go at a moment's notice.