Video game players can rejoice as there are sales designed specifically for them that aren't thrown in the middle of Best Buy, Walmart, or Amazon's after Christmas sales. On Dec. 26, 2013, GameStop sent out the info on their winter sale that offers savings of up to 70 percent on numerous games and systems.
Now, let it be known that GameStop's winter sale won't last long so be sure to take advantage of it right now. The deals have begun, but they are only going to last until Dec. 29, 2013, and then they will expire.
While the deals will last until Dec. 29, 2013; that doesn't mean the stock will. If you see something you want, grab it quickly or else someone else is likely to do it first.
Here are just some of the great deals you can find at GameStop's winter sale - links lead to multiple systems:
- Save $20 on Grand Theft Auto V and accessories
- Save $20 on Grand Turismo 6
- Save on select Accessories during the GameStop.com Winter Sale
- Save $10 on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- Refurbished PS Vita only $129.99
- Recharged Nintendo DSi XL only $59.99
- Buy one get one 50% off, plus free shipping, on pre-owned tablets, phones and MP3 players
While those deals may only run for the next few days, there are other GameStop deals that will run throughout January. Here are some more deals to latch onto before they're gone.
- Xbox One now in-stock, starting at just $499.99
- Shop over 2,500 pre-owned games under $20
- Save up to 50% off when you buy pre-owned bundles
- Save up to $90 off select pre-owned iPad® Models. Prices starting at $289.99
- Save up to $80 on select Nexus 7 Models. Prices starting at $89.99
- Save up to 25% on select PlayStation 3 Accessories
- Save up to $120 on iPhone® 4, iPhone® 4S and iPhone® 5
- 50% off select 2K Games PC Downloads at Gamestop.com
- 50% off select Rockstar Games PC Downloads at Gamestop.com