1908 witnessed a virtually impossible thought: beam imagery from various parts of Earth, funnel them through tubes, and display them inside enclosures of box and glass. Today, we’re beaming virtually lifelike sporting events, movies and news from what appears to be across the street. Add our current quest to automate our lives, and – you guessed it – we’re now automating electronics from tiny smartphones. Today, our focus has shifted to outdoor entertainment and automation ideologies.
Several technologies exist that can power indoor and outdoor heating apparatuses, too. Even more outdoor technologies include liquid crystals, thermotropic crystals, electrochromics, reflective hydrides and suspended particle displays. From HDTV’s to Harman Kardon audio systems, complete outdoor automation domination of your entire property is more than possible: it’s a reality. Here’s the how, why, and how-to:
The Advent of 'Automation'
It is fantastic that modern technology has made such a profound impact on the way that we communicate with each other, but how about aiming that sentiment to something a little more laid back while outdoors? Tech giants continuously pamper home owners by moving automation and security outdoors, with Dimplex and Control4 leading the charge in automation of everything from heating to total home control while away. Acoustics, high-definition television and lighting are now controllable by mobile application, an incredible feat since television sets aren’t but 96 years young.
So why are numerous outdoor entertainment, indoor heating and automation service requests growing in demand? With professionals working up to 1 hour away while children are unattended, having some level of control – and theft deterrence – is vital. That being said, homeowners are hailing their electrician for both total control in residential heating and major outdoor entertainment because:
- Televisions, music, shading, and fans can be remotely controlled to conserve energy;
- Outdoor hot tubs need shut down during powerful storms;
- Thievery happens in both upscale and downtown areas of larger cities around USA and Canada;
- Parents want to crack down on children having wild parties while gone on business trips;
- Professionals want to prepare their ‘pads’ for social events before they happen.
- When sitting in your pool, who wants to jump up and change channels?
Companies are now making your outdoor entertainment visions more realistic, more remotely controllable and overall enjoyable than you’d ever imagine.
Planning Your Outdoor Automation
Outdoor parties are perfect whenever the weather is fine, such as anytime throughout the spring, summer, and fall. People love getting together outside because they can enjoy the scenery, breathe some fresh air, bask in the sun, or even enjoy the stars once night falls. What else motivates you to systematize your outdoor entertainment areas? For many families, it boils down to:
- Amount of time spent outdoors with numerous people to cater to;
- Likelihood that you’d prefer watching TV outside while fans keep you cooled;
- An acquired appreciation for crisp music, better enjoyed outside;
- The amount of time gone from home vs. amount of outdoor equipment needing automated;
- Number of processes being ran outdoors that must be controlled at various times daily.
Take several hours, or days, and look your property over. What areas have you dreamt of turning into an outdoor entertainment hub? Could your property benefit from closed-circuit television or hot tub control while away? Once your assessment is completed, contact your local indoor heating and outdoor automation experts for more in-depth assessments and suggestions.
We’re Making Television More ‘Visual’
Televisions are now flatter, clearer and more functional than other gadgets that previously changed our lifestyles. For North American property owners, outdoor living areas have been designed almost entirely to reflect that little box that brings people, news, weather and sports together. Let your local automation experts show your family an entire world of outdoor entertainment and automation waiting to electrify, cool or heat your busy lifestyle.