Seniors have another opportunity for great food and entertainment at a reasonable cost - the Gulf Coast Symphony Concert is free and food tastes start at $2.
Symphony at Sunset PLUS the all-new Taste of the Cape Sunday, February 9, 2014.
FREE pops concert outdoors
The community tradition continues--and is now expanded! Gulf Coast Symphony has teamed up with the Chamber of Commerce of Cape Coral.
More than 20 local restaurants, plus a wide variety of craft beers, margaritas, and wine. Enjoy musical performances from local school groups, and finish the day with another sensational Symphony at Sunset!
Admission is FREE; food and beverages $2-9. No outside food, alcohol, coolers, or pets allowed.
Bring lawn chairs and appetite for great food and music in a beautiful Southwest Florida setting!
What to Know When You Go
- Admission is free
- Gates open at 1:00 p.m., event ends at sunset (~6:00 p.m.)
Purchase food & beverage tickets on site; no outside food or beverages or coolers allowed
- Bring lawn chairs and/or blankets
- Leave pets at home
- Enter from Sunnybrook Avenue at Cape Coral Parkway; Sunnybrook Avenue and Beach Court will be closed to vehicular traffic
Accessible parking available at SunTrust Bank (530 Cape Coral Pkwy E), Capital Bank (506 Cape Coral Pkwy E), and Ice Sssscreamin (520 Cape Coral Parkway E)
Parking available at: Capital Bank (506 Cape Coral Pkwy E), the empty lots in the 400-block of Cape Coral Parkway, Club Square (with shuttle to park), and the Veterans Museum (with shuttle to park)
- 1:30-2:15 - Challenger Middle School Jazz Band
- 2:45-3:15 - Hector A. Cafferata Jr. Elementary Chorus
- 3:30-4:00 - Trafalgar Elementary Chorus
- 4:30-6:00 - "Symphony at Sunset" free pops concert from the Gulf Coast Symphony (main stage)