Rasmussen College is a regionally accredited private college speclialzing in high demand educational programs in a supportive, student centered environment. Rasmussen College offers Certificate and Diploma programs through Associate's and Bachelor's degrees online and across its 22 Midwest and Florida campuses.
By combining career development expertise, high academic standards and exceptional student support services, Rasmussen College graduates gain the skills to succeed in their chosen field. Since 1900, Rasmussen College, has been dedicated to being a primary contributor to the growth and development of the communities it serves. If you want more information you can go to: http://www.rasmussen.edu
The position of Administrative Assistant will report to either the Registrar or the Director of Student Affairs. The Director of Student Affairs reports to a Campus Director. The Campus Director reports to a Regional Vice President.
The Administrative Assistant is a position for a career minded and goal oriented individual to experience an entrepreneurial, value driven culture, a rapidly growing business driven by societal and educational trends, and a career path. The employee will leverage his or her experience as the front line of an organization that truly impacts lives. The employee will help to ensure that the Rasmussen College is funning smoothly, and the Administrative Assistant will work with the students and employees of Rasmussen.
- Responsibility for phone and in person campus reception.
- Creation and maintenance of new student files.
- Data entry into student management system.
- Administrative support for the Academic Dean and Admission Dept.
- Ordering of supplies.
- Coding and tracking accounts payable.
- Preparation of all orientation documents, mailings, and information as needed.
- Associate's Degree is required, Bacheloer's Degree preferred.
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Office experience including reception, file processing, and data entry.
- Exellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Professional Outlook.
- Positive upbeat attitude to contribute to student retention.
- Accute file keeping in order to ensure audit compliance.
- Accurate data entry and ability to meet report deadlines.
Rassmussen College, 6000 E. State Street, Rockford, IL 61108 (815) 316 - 4800