Adam Lambert fans will have plenty to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
Lambert has a lot on his plate, and he's getting ready to serve it up hot, just in time for the holidays. His long awaited CD, titled For Your Entertainment, is scheduled for release on November 23rd. As an early appeteaser, RCA released a 30-second 'snippet' of each song on the CD; offering fans and curious onlookers a chance to preview FYE's track list.
Apparently, they liked what they heard. Record shattering pre-sale orders have placed the CD high on the list of Amazon.com's top 100 Bestsellers.
If the glitter meter runs out before November 23rd, there's no need for fans to fret....
Lambert's got them covered with a series of appearances prior to his CD's debut:
- Elle Magazine photo layout with co-Idols Kris Allen and Allison Iraheta. (Dec. issue w/Nov. release)
- Out Magazine featuring Lambert as one of Most Influential Gays w/ Photos. (Nov. release)
- 11/13 -"2012" film is released nationwide. Lambert sings the theme song "Time For Miracles".
- 11/22 -American Music Awards. Lambert will perform his new single "For Your Entertainment."
- 11/23 -"For Your Entertainment" Debut CD release
As the media blitz continues, expect a few more sightings...
- 11/25 -Good Morning America ABC-TV, Check Local Listings
- 11/25 -Late Show with David Letterman ABC-TV, Check Local Listings
- 12/01 -Ellen Degeneres Show
- 12/09 -Anti-Defamation League (ADL) event honoring Steven Spielberg in Los Angeles.
And what's for dessert? Talk of an Oprah appearance, a vocal buffet of musical arrangements from the new CD, some sure-to-be-not-soon-forgotten music videos, and a 2010 concert tour.
That should be enough for Lambert lovers to feast upon....at least for awhile.
For more information on Adam Lambert visit
AdamOfficial.com - Adam Lambert's official website
Mr.LambertPress - updates and articles on Adam Lambert
The Glambert Rock - updates, photos, info on Adam Lambert Scholarship fund donations & more