1. AXS Entertainment
  2. Arts & Entertainment
  3. Music

Adam Lambert releases new single and track track list 'For your entertainment'; Lambert on Oprah

Adam Lambert For your entertainment single released
Adam Lambert release new single 'For your entertainment' off of his upcoming album of the same name. The highly anticipated album will be released on November 23rd. Photo: RCA

Adam Lambert's new single and track list released for “For Your Entertainment”

Adam Lambert released his first single "For your entertainment" off his upcoming album of the same name. The reviews of the song have been glowing. Fans can't seem to get enough of the song.Listen below and tell us what you think.

Lambert's For your entertainment track list, as posted on the Rolling Stone website

1 “Music Again” 3:16 – Rob Cavallo, Justin Hawkins of the Darkness
2 “For Your Entertainment” 3:35 – Claude Kelly/Dr. Luke
3 “Whataya Want from Me” 3:47 – Pink, Max Martin
4 “Strut” 3:29 – Adam Lambert, Kara DioGuardi
5 “Soaked” 4:33 – Muse
6 “Sure Fire Winners” 3:32 – Rob Cavallo
7 “A Loaded Smile” 4:04 – Adam Lambert, Linda Perry
8 “If I Had You” 3:48
9 “Fever” 3:26
10 “Sleepwalker” 4:25 – Aimee Mayo, Chris Lindsay, Ryan Tedder
11 “Aftermath” 4:26
12 “Broken Open” 5:03
13 “Time for Miracles” Bonus Track 4:43 – Rob Cavallo

For you entertainment will be released on November 23rd. You can also pre-order For you entertainment on Adam Lambert's website.

Pre-sales for Lambert's new album have already outsold Babara Streisand, Madonna, and Mariah Carey.

We are so excited to hear the new album.

Did you see Lambert on Oprah?
Adam Lambert was on Oprah on October 29th. In case you missed it, we have posted the video below. Lambert promised Oprah that he will come back to perform live on her show soon.

Listen to Adam Lambert's "For your entertainment"

Adam Lambert on Oprah video

Comments

• Jenn 4 years ago

This isn't complete. You don't have Adam's name on all the tracks he wrote and other info is missing too. I just can't wait till the album is released, it will be kick butt!! Love the sexy electropop number and I am sure there will be some awesome rock nods with Muse and Hawkins offering their writing expertise. This album is sure to surprise Adam will not be boxed in to one genre and he has the pipes to get by with it - can't wait!!

• AustinAshley 4 years ago

I'm married to him :). I love this song. I need to get this album or I'm gonna BLOW UP!! So exited for him. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album, i got the chills! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

• ianaleah 4 years ago

The 'too good for words , marvelous, wonderful. magnificant' review of Lambert's CD by someone who actually heard it ( Reality Rocks Yahoo Music Blog) has Adam's fanbase panting and jumping at the bit on the countdown for the release of For Your Entertainment. I know, I'm a fan. It's all we talk about. Adam.Adam. Adam.

• JLM 4 years ago

Love it!! Adam is about to turn up the heat folks - get ready!! Can't wait to see what he does next. He has some awesome rockers working with him so you know it is going to get crazy. Can't wait!!!

• StarLight 4 years ago

Adam Rocks, I love his single, I love the cover, it's so perfect and it sure is causing all sorts of controversy which is brilliant!! Can't wait to hear the rest of his CD, it's going to be wild, with electro, Rock, Ballads,no inside the box for Adam, he does it all and he's a wonderful human being, doing a lot of charity work with is busy schedule- the best artist/entertainer in decades!!!

• Gayle 4 years ago

I am in awe of Adam's talent but this song makes his voice barely recognizable. It could be sung by anybody! Where's his beautiful tone, where are his stratospheric high notes? This is just hammer-pounding electro-crap. I will be forever spellbound by Adam's performances of songs like "I'm feeling good," "Mad World" or "Change is gonna come," but if this is what he's gonna sound on his CD's I won't buy them. *Sigh*

• FUAL 4 years ago

He looks like a woman on the cd cover. I thought he was going to do Rock. How is that Rock? That is total Brit/Gaga junk.

• peggy 4 years ago

Oh! my gosh this song FYE is great....Can you imagine how you could dance to this song....I bet Adam's album will be out of this world....I am ready to see him do the song on AMA's then you will all see how awesome he is....Love the words to this....Adam is the best for sure.......

• Face 4 years ago

This is so disappointing - we don't need another Circus, Gaga, this is a bunch of TRASH. I don't know what's worse the electro voice that doesn't sound like him or the S&M LYRICS, DONINATRIX SICK WHIPPING SOUND EFFECTS - GREAT ROLE MODEL FOR THE KIDS ADAM!!!????? OH - HE SHOULD'VE DRESSED LIKE THE JOKER ON THE COVER 'CAUSE THAT'S WHAT THIS IS.

• Alejandro 4 years ago

FYE sounds just like Sam Sparro's "BLACK AND GOLD". Check it out on Youtube.

• GlambertBaby 4 years ago

I love Adam but "For Your Entertainment" didn't even sound like him at first. Judging from the cover which doesn't make Adam the sexy rocker on the American Idol Summer Tour - and judging from the techno-electronic tone of the first song, I am a little disappointed. I am going to go ahead and still get the album, but the next album - I am going to listen to first on utube and think twice about buying. If it's good to be true, it usually is.

• MM 4 years ago

I LOOOOVVVEEE the single "For Your Entertainment!" What a way to debut! Every song on the album will be different, he said, there's something for everyone on there. I am so happy to finally be getting songs from Adam, it seems we've been waiting forever!!!
    As for the album cover, think "Bowie." You should get it then. Bowie was one of Adam's idols - he tweeted: "Thank you to those who appreciate and understand that the album cover is deliberately campy. It's an homage to the past. It IS ridiculous."
    It's funny how some "fans" turn against him so quickly. There are enough haters, keep supporting Adam! Stay positive!

• MM 4 years ago

He was so cute and adorable on Oprah!

• bitterbarmaid 4 years ago

Well being a huge fan, I really hope that the song that I just heard is not an indication of the whole album. I know Adam has alot of versatility but this song is not what I expected or wanted. I was hoping you were going to ROCK my world.

• animal monday 4 years ago

I have to laugh--all this "surprise" and "shock" and "disappointment." Did you guys listen to what he was saying throughout the AI season, and every time he spoke about what he wanted to do? Techno-pop is right up one of his many alleys, and he made that absolutely clear--along with the fact that he would always be unpredictable. I don't overly love this track, but I didn't expect to love every track. How could I, when he changes things up so much? But that--the fact that he changes things up so much--is precisely what I DO love. I just have to laugh, though, at all the foment, due to Adam simply doing what he said he'd do. It's a hoot. In the end, I expect there are many tracks that I'll adore; and I'll always adore watching the boy. Mezmerizing . . .

• XYZ 4 years ago

Well, here comes the one SERIAL HATER again posting one after another with different names. Sending same messages and now with the twist as if a fan before but not buying anymore. LOL! Go FOOL! Fool some, some of the time. But you are definitely the LOSER with your biterrest ENVY.

• wmcaar 4 years ago

come on people...... you old ladies that can't stand the anticipation! Get over yourselves already! Yes, Adam is here to entertain, but it's not you old ladies that he wants to entertain. Can't you get over the fact that Adam likes guys! Get over it you starved women! Adam may play with your emotions, but he really couldn't care less about your body, your sexual self, etc... He is in this industry to make $$$, plain and simple. If you desperate women think that Adam really cares about you... well honies, you really are desperate! This guy is all about the $$$ and couldn't give a rats ass about you people!

• MM 4 years ago

Brillant entertainer! What a great homage to the great DAVID BOWIE!

• Alex 4 years ago

Number of pre sales as marketing instrument is an argument for mentally retarded persons. Amazon, which is a total challenger regarding on line record sales (thus which represent almost nothing in terms of market sales), used regularly this argument. In addition, the market record is almost dead. All this is ridiculous.

• XYZ 4 years ago

@wmcaar here comes another fool!

• Steve 4 years ago

Well... I've got to say, I kinda like it. Its very Britney Spears...

• Lao 4 years ago

Over hyped and then just like balloon boy he was a fraud.

• TT 4 years ago

I didn't like the cover at first, but it's growing on me. I didn't like the song the first time, but it's grown on me. I still love Adam though, and am hoping some of the songs on the CD blow me away the FIRST time I hear them. As for the comment made about true fans wouldn't turn on Adam so quickly, that's ridiculous. You are only a fan as long as you love the music. If you don't love it and you pretend you do just because it's Adam...well I guess that's where the term "fantard" came from. Techno, electro stuff is just not my favorite to listen to, though it's good dancin' music.

• ly australia 4 years ago

love it, looking forward to hearing the album

• maryann 4 years ago

Hammer-pounding electro-pop is great....Adam doesnt have to sing the same kind of songs he sang in American Idol. At least we fans know he is more than capable of being that great a singer...now let him do the stuff he likes to do.But one thing is sure, Adam always has different kinds of songs for us....just like in AI time...

• Jacky 4 years ago

Do you all have the song? I want to listen to his song and search but nothing... Can you help me? please....

• Irish Princess 4 years ago

I am soooooooooo over him. Adam put out a sorry arse cd.

• the cougars 4 years ago

love Adam!

• rdean 4 years ago

Whatever else this song is, it's a "dance tune". This song will be played to death in the dance clubs. As soon as it starts, you can barely keep your feet from moving.

• Love it! 4 years ago

Adam Lambert's single For your entertainment rocks! Amazing. Can't wait for the album.

• Omaha Reader 4 years ago

It's Adam Lambert... it gotta be good... Love it!... can't wait for the dance remixes to dance at the clubs... Go Adam!...

• Jesse 4 years ago

The album was reviewed at Reality Rocks Yahoo Music Blog and it is rated as magnificant, wonderful, words aren't good enough.

• ead 4 years ago

'For Your Entertainment' is AMAZING!!! I love everything Adam does.

• Heather 4 years ago

What an amazing song!!! Adam is a superstar....hope he's doing a video for this single!!

• susan from canada 4 years ago

wmcarr 's comment is ridiculous- what is wrong with making money Adam never said he is Mother Theresa and we all love him do I care he is gay gay gay gay- "NO" do i want to sleep with him NO am I the old woman you refer to maybe, but I am thoroughly entertained by him he is inspiring and lovely to listen to and yes he is handsome after all HE HAS GREAT TASTE IF HE LOVES MEN WE OLD( most) WOMEN LOVE MEN TOO SOO WE HAVE ONE MORE THING IN COMMON WITH ADAM SO P.. OFF PLEASE
    SUZY VICTORIA CANADA # 1 ADAM FAN FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loVE THE NEW SINGLW IT SI CATCHY GREAT TO DANCE TO AND ADAM HAS AN ECCLECTIC CD COMING OUT SO RELAX ENJOY AND GO AWAY IF YOU DONT LOVE ADAM..

• ras 4 years ago

Loved FYE, got me immediately with the rocking beat! Can't stop listening to it.

• F-bird 4 years ago

Fake Rocker. Adam is not even a rocker. Allison is the rocker. Adam just fooled everyone thinking he was a rocker, but he is a Britney clone, without the looks and has the wrong equipment.

• jessica 2 years ago

girl :)

Today's top buzz...

• Ted Nugent
    Ted Nugent concert at Native American casino canceled because of obvious reasons
    Music Buzz
  • NFL
    Pat Bowlen steps down as Broncos owner following Alzheimer's diagnosis
    Video
    NFL Buzz
  • Tina Fey
    See why Tina Fey is possibly the most popular woman in comedy at the moment
    Today's Buzz
  • Mick Jagger
    Mick Jagger promotes 'Get On Up' in New York, including Apollo Theater premiere
    Camera
    20 Photos
  • Boyhood
    The new film 'Boyhood' chronicles twelve years of one boy's life
    Camera
    19 Photos
  • Buffy
    We're counting down ten of the finest episodes of ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’
    Camera