See also:

Adam Lambert one of the most recommended twitter accounts in USA in 2010

Adam Lambert one of the most recommended twitter accounts in USA in 2010
Adam Lambert one of the most recommended twitter accounts in USA in 2010
Getty Images

Comments

• Ana Glam 4 years ago

Yes and yes.

• kate 4 years ago

I just recently joined Twitter and I follow Aadm. I never heard of the Follow Friday list . I f I learn more about what I am doing I'll certainly add him.

• Anonymouss 4 years ago

I dont recommend Adam because I think all of my followers are glamberts, and Im pretty sure they're already following him :D

• Supersweetipie 4 years ago

So happy for Adam. The World is his oyster.

• Ovationimpact 4 years ago

I joined Twitter just because of Adam Lambert... so this new doesn't surprize, but the #followfridayAdamLambert is news to me... must because everyone I know follows Adam Lambert!

• Marie 4 years ago

I joined twitter for the first time because of Adam. He really doesn't "tweet" that often. I think he'd have more followers if he tweeted a bit more. But I do check it out periodically.

• kat23 4 years ago

It is cool to follow Adam because he loves twitter and does use it to update fans...to get them the truth in regards to lies by media and to update us on news....plus his comments are often really funny

• Profile picture of Mickilyn
    Mickilyn 4 years ago

Finally! An explanation as to what #FF is... (Thankyou Renee!) I mean, I've seen ppl do it for over a yr, but when I've asked the best explanation I got was 'I dunno, it's just something we do'... Well, that never seemed like a good reason to me, so I didn't do it. Now that I know what it is, & that it's tracked like that, I likely will start, & yes, I will def include Adam in it!! (I've been following him since I learned about twitter, since he had around 40,000 followers I think.)

• Profile picture of fred500
    fred500 4 years ago

Yep I follow Adam but not much from him in the way of substantive tweets coming our way for months. Granted he's been busy but so have a lot of other famous ones who tweet a lot more. He actually seems to be a fundamentally very private person who puts on a show for us. I think he would rather be left alone.