The police are now conducting an investigation to an incident happened to Vhong Navarro, one of the It's Showtime hosts, in a condominium unit at The Fort in Taguig City. Said report was confirmed by ABS-CBN News this evening, Jan. 25, 2014 (Philippine time).
Reports added that the comedy actor will undergo surgery on Monday due to injuries he sustained after being attacked by a group of men three days ago. Doctors confirmed to ABS-CBN News that Vhong Navarro had contusion hematoma around his eyes, forehead, chin and some parts of his extremities.
Meanwhile, if the comedian/host is scheduled to undergo surgery on Monday, his co-hosts on It's Showtime, a popular noontime variety show of ABS-CBN, turned emotional this afternoon as they revealed his real condition to the public. All of them are still in shock, in fact, they have almost cried especially when Anne Curtis started praying for Vhong's speedy recovery.
Undoubtedly, their hearts and prayers are for Vhong despite the issues being thrown to him right now. Aside from It's Showtime family, many of ABS-CBN talents have also expressed their support to Mr. Suave, Vhong's character in one of his movies many years ago, according to them, they believe in him.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo will be paired with Coco Martin after John Lloyd Cruz
- Kathryn Bernardo & Daniel Padilla make their fans cry
- Piolo Pascual & Toni Gonzaga's 'Starting Over Again' receives positive reviews
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli are blessed with projects on ABS-CBN
- Kim Chiu and Xian Lim's Bride For Rent movie can hit the Php200M in ten days