ABC Family’s “25 Days of Christmas” programming has begun, and now ABC Family is offering free holiday tips and a music downloads as part of the “ABC Family Countdown Calendar”.
ABC Family’s “25 Days of Christmas” Facebook page posted a link on Dec. 3 and you can find free holiday tips and a free music download inspired by “The Best Feelings of 25 Days of Christmas.”
ABC Family’s “25 Days of Christmas” programming began on Dec. 1 and runs through Dec. 25, showing some of the best holiday movies for families to enjoy. In addition, ABC Family’s “25 Days of Christmas” Facebook page updates each day with the holiday movies that will be on ABC Family that night.
All times listed for the ABC Family’s “25 Days of Christmas” movies are in Eastern Time.
- Tuesday, Dec. 3 -“Scrooged” starring comedian Bill Murray at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 4 – “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation at 8 p.m. and the ABC Family original movie “Deck the Halls” at 10 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 5 – “Rudolph’s Happy New Year” at 6 p.m. and “The Polar Express” at 7 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 6 – “Frosty’s Winter Wonderland” at 6 p.m. and “The Muppet Christmas Carol” at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 7 – “The Santa Clause” at 7 p.m. and “The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause” at 9 p.m.
- Next week’s ABC Family’s “25 Days of Christmas” movies:
- Sunday, Dec. 8 – “The Mistle-Tones” at 6 p.m. and the ABC Family Original movie “Holidaze” at 8 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 9 – “Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas”
- Tuesday, Dec. 10 – “The Year Without a Santa Claus” at 9 p.m. and “Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town” at 10 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 11 – “Holiday in Handcuffs” at 6 p.m., “Melissa Joey: All New Christmas Special” at 8 p.m. and “Baby Daddy: All New Christmas Special” at 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 12 – “Scrooged” at 9 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 13 – Disney/Pixar’s “Toy Story” marathon beginning at 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 14 – Disney’s “The Little Mermaid” ABC Family premiere at 8 p.m.
Set your DVRs if you will not be able to enjoy the movies on the days they are shown on ABC Family. Several of the movies showing during ABC Family’s "25 Days of Christmas" will be repeated, so if you miss one it may be shown again later in the month.
While you are enjoying the Christmas movies on ABC Family, why not make some Christmas cookies and holiday treats? And do not forget to check out the Official NORAD 2013 Santa Tracker!
- 4-ingredient macaroon bars
- 5-ingredient chocolate fudge
- 6-ingredient peanut butter fudge
- Almond Roca
- Amish sugar cookies
- Coconut macaroons
- Dutch apple pie squares
- Rocky road white chocolate fudge
- Snowball melt-a-way (Mexican wedding cakes)
- Never miss another frugal living tip, any frugal food news, recipes or cooking tips again! Subscribe to Rachael Monaco Frugal Living Examiner and receive FREE notification every time something new is published. You can also subscribe to Rachael Monaco Cooking Examiner for the latest food news and recipes.
- Follow Rachael Monaco on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+
©Rachael Monaco All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author. The first two sentences may be reposted with a link back to the original article.