The winter winds are sending cold shivers through the air. But who says you can't enjoy an Ice Cream treat on the coldest of days? Bake a cold-day, kid friendly, Ice Cream treat this winter. Winter will be all the more tasty and bearable, for kids of all ages, when an Ice Cream Cone treat is on the cold day agenda.
Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- 1 package of white cake mix
- 24 flat-bottomed ice cream cones
- Your favorite frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- prepare cake mix according to package instructions
- Spoon 1/4 cup batter into each cone
- Stand cones in 13 x 9-inch baking pan or in muffin pan cups. Bake about 20 minutes or until toothpicks inserted into centers come out clean. Cool completely on wire racks.
- Frost cupcakes and decorate to your heart's content.
Tasty Tidbit: Whatever cake and frosting combinations you can imagine, Go for it!
- The ever-dependable yellow cake and chocolate frosting combination is a tasty delight.
- Strawberry cake and cream cheese frosting makes for a sweet duo.
- German Chocolate and Coconut Pecan Frosting equals yumminess.
- Chocolate cake and chocolate frosting is just right for the chocoholic taste buds.
- White cake and a creamy, or chunky peanut butter frosting, makes for a mouthwatering treat.
- Whatever ice cream cone cake duo you partake of be sure to sprinkle away with pretty colored sweet sprinkles.
- Enjoy your Ice Cream Cone treat on these cold winter days.