The best burger I ever ate was at a French restaurant -- in Los Angeles, no less. A beret could be the proper headwear when you find your best burger.
Attend the special Burger and Brew night at Troquet on Monday, August 26.
The neighborhood bar partners with Begyle Brewery and offers a special burger and beer flight special for only $20 per person (not inclusive of tax or gratuity). The specials are available all day.
From the special burger menu, it's you choice of:
- Celery Root Remoulade and Fried Green Tomatoes
- Red Onion Marmalade and St. André Cheese
- Bacon, Bleu Cheese, Fried Onion and Honey Mustard Aioli
- Ham, Fried Egg, Arugula and Salsa Verde
The beer flight consists of:
- Bushel and a Peck Saison - Dry, peach flavors
- Farmer's Hand IPA - Midwest Hops, Stone Fruit
- Flannel Pajamas Stout - Roasty with hints of coffee and chocolate
- Summer Ale -An American Pale Ale with New Zealand Hop
In addition, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., Begyle Brewers, Kevin Cary, Brendan Blume and Matt Ritchey will be at Troquet for chats about their brews.
1834 West Montrose Ave.
Chicago, IL 60613