The American Club resort creates original indulgences to invite romantics and chocoholics to the gala-style of world-class culinary experiences. Hosting two days of romantic, chocolate-infused happenings in old world charm, the flames of romance in the cozy Village of Kohler, WI, offers sweet and savory events, the scent of cocoa, dining and a host of one-of-a-kind festivities.
The American Club resort’s storybook setting enjoys the Forbes Five-Star treatment at every turn – with world-class culinary experiences. http://www.kohlerchocolates.com/index.cfm
VALENTINE’S DAY WEEKEND EXTRAVAGANZA
After more than a decade as an elegant evening, the annual In Celebration of Chocolate gala-style chocolate tasting event, has expanded to a weekend of experiences that historically sells out quickly. Advance reservations are suggested by calling 800-344-2838. The festive weekend commences with an Immigrant Room Wine Dinner prepared by Chef Matt Bauer on Friday, Feb. 15, at 6:30pm. The four-course dinner is a delectable “dance” of sweet and savory with exquisite dishes perfectly paired with sommelier-selected wines. www.KohlerChocolates.com
A special Valentine’s Day-themed demonstration will be hosted by The American Club Head Pastry Chef Richard Palm titled “Breakfast by Chocolate” on Feb. 16 at 9am in the Demonstration Kitchen at The Shops at Woodlake Kohler for $30 per person. Tickets are also available for Chocolate Pairing Seminars designed to perfectly pair chocolate with coffee, port or beer. Pairing seminar are hosted on Feb.16 with ticket prices ranging from $25-$35.
Craverie Chocolatier Café, home of Kohler Original Recipe Chocolates, celebrates its favorite ingredient with a Bubbly Reception on Feb. 16 from 6:30-7:30pm. Guests are invited to sip champagne while enjoying samples from the Craverie's unique menu and select Kohler Original Recipe Chocolates. Ticket prices are $50 per person. Additionally, Craverie will be showcasing its seasonal chocolate Raspberry Champagne Hearts – richly blended ganache, flavored with raspberry, champagne and cognac. The Raspberry Champagne Hearts are available at the Craverie and online at www.kohlerchocolates.com through the holiday.
Romance and the scent of cocoa will be in the air as the chefs of The Kitchens of Kohler culminate the weekend with an evening honoring (and tasting) all things chocolate on Saturday, February 16 at 8pm. Chocolate lovers will rejoice as they sample the handmade Kohler Original Recipe Chocolates, mingle at the chocolate fondue station and indulge in chocolate-inspired specialty dishes accompanied by live entertainment. Ticket prices are $90 per person.
SUITE FOR SWEETHEARTS ROMANTIC RESORT PACKAGES http://www.americanclubresort.com/events/in_celebration_of_chocolate.html
• One couple will take romance to new heights as they stay in The American Club’s most romantic room – the one-of-a-kind Eau de VieSuite. French for “Water is Life,” the stunning suite features a private elevator, four-paneled glass fireplace, and the latest KOHLER plumbing products, including the DTV Custom Showering Experience and exquisite sōkTM overflowing bathtub with chromatherapy, featuring a laminar flow filling from the ceiling.
• Two-gether massages at the Forbes Five-Star Kohler Waters Spa, couples yoga and more.
• Chocolate Indulgence – Two nights at The American Club, two tickets to the signature event at The Kohler Design Center and two tickets to The Chocolate Workshop
• Sweet Treat – Guests coming for the In Celebration of Chocolate weekend can enjoy two nights at The American Club and two tickets to the signature event at The Kohler Design Center.
• The Celebration Experience – a package designed for couples to enjoy pure, uninterrupted romance. The gracious hosts throughout the resort take care of all the details with this two-night package that includes all the ingredients for a memorable experience for two.
For reservations call 800-344-2838 or for a full list of activities, visit www.AmericanClub.com .