Whether you’re taking off with that special someone, going with the guys or girls, or taking the whole family, it’s hard to can’t beat this offer.
Available from May 1 to May 31, 2013, the All-Inclusive Spring Escape package starts at $259 per night with accommodations in a classic room.
- Breakfast for two (includes gratuity)
- Dinner for two (includes gratuity but not alcoholic beverages)
- 1 spa treatment per paid room night (choice of basic massage, facial or manicure/pedicure; gratuity not included)
- Self parking
- Resort charge
- A bottle of wine delivered upon check-in
- 20% off retail shops
- Arizona Biltmore history book
- Kids Meals: If you are bringing the kids, two children 12 and under stay in the room and eat breakfast and dinner complimentary.
Book the All-Inclusive Spring Escape online at www.arizonabiltmore.com, or by calling 1-800-950-0086. Use booking code P7.
Immerse yourself in the many pleasures of the hotel has to offer such as eight pools, including the spectacular Paradise Pool with its a 92-foot-long water slide; two 18-hole PGA courses; seven lit tennis courts; guided hikes or mountain-bike excursions in the adjacent nature preserve and more. And don’t forget pampering at the 22,000-square-foot or keeping up on your workouts on the state-of-the-art cardiovascular and weight-training equipment, or in thr aerobics room of the fitness center.
Nestled on 39 acres at the foot of the Phoenix Mountain Preserve, the Arizona Biltmore has been an Arizona landmark since opening in 1929, when it was crowned the “Jewel of the Desert.” The legendary Grand Dame remains one of the most recognized resorts in the world for its distinctive Frank Lloyd Wright architectural style, luxurious facilities, and storied history as a playground of the rich and famous. The Arizona Biltmore is a Waldorf Astoria Resort®.