Meet your daily liquid requirements by substituting this refreshing drink for one of those eight glasses of water you drink daily. Water can be boring to drink but is necessary for a healthy lifestyle and our bodies thrive on the importance of liquids to prevent dehydration. Stirring up a few ingredients to create a refreshing and healthy drink will make those other seven glasses of water easier to swallow.
- ¾ glass of 100 percent fruit juice
- ¼ glass of seltzer water
- 1 glass of 100 percent fruit juice
- 2 tablespoons of crushed ice
- 1 lime slice
- Just pour ingredients into a tall glass and drink up.
- Fresh squeezed fruit juice is always best when you have the time to do it yourself.
Two tasty and refreshing quick and easy drinks to help you meet your daily liquid requirements!
© 2014 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved
Never miss another recipe, cooking tip or news story again! Subscribe to Beverly Mucha @ Jackson Cooking Examiner and receive a free notification every time something new is published.
More reading topics from this author: