A Pox on Both their Houses

Comments

• Barack Obama 5 years ago

Even though I was born in Kenya, I like your American style of writing.

• Mark 5 years ago

The dedication is to obstruct bad ideas, whoever the agenda belongs to.

"Now, although not one American has lost his or her job as a result of any Obama policy".

Where is your proof for your statement quoted above Mikey ? You've demonstrated consistently that ideology trumps truth in your narrow bigoted little world.

• The Liberal Examiner 5 years ago

Mark, my friend and Persident of my fan club. "not one American has lost his or her job as a result of any Obama policy". Do you think folks lost jobs because of the stim., more troops in Afghanistan, how about the Ledbetter act? Come on man, even a loyal "facts notwithstanding" GOPer like you has to admit this (Oh, I forgot)

• Mark 5 years ago

I've never been a "persident" of anything. I've tried explaining simple economic realities to you many times but you're too dense or contrary to try to understand. Two simple words "Freddie and Fannie". Do your own homework. Your party of "yes we can but if we really had any intelligence and forethought we wouldn't" has screwed this country and its citizens yet to be born (those who are not aborted for convenience) for generations to come. I guess you're cool with that. It continues to amaze me that people such as yourself are so committed to what amounts to a perverted and destructive ideology that you have no qualms about ruining this country and the economic future of its people.
    Really pathetic.

• The Liberal Examiner 5 years ago

Mark, buddy. Even if what you say about Fannie and Freddie were the sole, or even the primary causes of our economic mess, which they weren't, they weren't Obama policies! You have gotta know this, so why make that non-argument? Bush (your hero) vetoed nothing until the Dems took over Congress, then he suddenly discoved the pen. You know this too. Why not try to be honest (oh, that right)?

• Mark 5 years ago

You can spout gibberish all you want. The whole (Democrat) idea of forcing banks to loan to unqualified borrowers in the name of "fairness" created this mess from Jimmy Carter to Clinton to Acorn picketing banks, You don't seriously believe your boy king did not and does not support the practice. So yes the Democrats and by extension Obama are responsible for the present economic mess and it's continuation for the immediate future. You're woefully ignorant of basic economics (bet you're a Keynesian) and too fixated on your hatred of Bush to see reality. Read "Meltdown" by Thomas Woods for an unbiased explanation of why we're in this mess.
    Oh wait... I suggested that before and you didn't do it. I guess you don't read anything unless it's far left crapola which explains your twisted view of reality. Oh, news flash...Obomba owns this economy and he's an utter failure.