A list of every #innovation #collaboration #CMS #ideamanagement tool

Using Web 2.0 tools can enable companies to embrace Enterprise 2.0 abilities.
Using Web 2.0 tools can enable companies to embrace Enterprise 2.0 abilities.
Ron Shulkin design

Comments

• Volker Bilgram 5 years ago

Hi Ron,

thanks for the comprehensive list - a lot to explore. I'm not sure into which category to put our idea management and innovation community solution - the HYVE IdeaNet which is being used within companies such as Daimler and Swarovski as well as for idea contests and open innovation platforms for external stakeholders.

Thanks for the nice list!

Volker

• Ken Plumley 5 years ago

Creator Studio™ software by CompXpress, Inc., stimulates creative thinking on demand, radically transforming how businesses can quickly bring to bear the power of new ideas, new solutions, invention and innovation to achieve the most challenging goals. Visit www.compxpressinc.com to learn more.

• Ron Shulkin 5 years ago

Thanks Volker and Ken. I've added both, plus several other suggestions that came through on LinkedIn and in emails. Also several listings have been clarified via notes from the company's representatives.

• Rickard Hansson 5 years ago

Thx for a comprehensive and well structured list.

I suggest you add Incentive Live (www.incentivelive.com) in the collaboration section.

Regards
    Rickard

• Elian Chrebor 5 years ago

Thanks for sharing these resources.
    Glad to see you listed e-tipi.com

• Ron Shulkin 5 years ago

3/5/09 Update. Thanks to input from readers and vendors I've added a number of new entries including those listed below plus CFI Syllab, Sopheon,, Incentive, InnoCentive. Also I've clarified the descriptions of several others at the request of the vendor's representative. Happy to continue to update as I get feedback.

• Ron Shulkin 5 years ago

Oddly enough, I've noticed the Google algorithms for ad placement work pretty good with a list like this on the page. A number of companies in this space keep popping up in the Google ads on the right hand column with offerings like those listed. If those vendors or other experts reach out, great, I'll add them to the list. But for once, I'm recommending readers check out those ads.

• Ken Plumley 5 years ago

Hi Ron,

Correction: Creator Studio™ software by CompXpress, Inc., should be listed under Innovation Software Systems.

Best Regards,

Ken

• Kevin Lyons 5 years ago

I am working with a company based here in the Twin Cities that has worked with companies like Best Buy, US Bank, Atlanta Hartsfield, United Health and others. Check them out at RedDragonSolutions.com.
    Thanks for the list.
    Kevin Lyons
    President, Lyons' Pride Consulting

• Wendy Wurtele 5 years ago

Thanks for the listing, and the great list, but could you please move us under the heading "Innovation Consulting Teams"... our focus is to provide innovative solutions to R&D challenges. We don't really fit under "Idea Management Software Systems"...
    IdeaConnection.com

• Kevin Cody 5 years ago

Thanks for putting this together. It certainly helps with our competitor analysis! I’ll try to be objective and brief in putting forward our own platform. SmallWorlders’ Sandbox intranet platform encompasses:

Enterprise Content, Knowledge & Digital Asset Management (CMS)
    Enterprise Social Networking
    Collaboration

We specialise in internal communications and marketing and help some of the world’s most successful marketing organisations – including Ogilvy, Heineken and Nestle – get better campaigns to market faster while fostering open collaboration across offices, and time zones.

I'd appreciate a mention in this comprehensive list! Thanks

Kevin (www.smallworlders.com)

• Lieda 5 years ago

Hi Ron, I put a link to your blog´s list on my website. thanks.

• Sabina 5 years ago

Hi Ron,

Here from BrainBank. Thanks for this list - really great, really comprehensive industry resource. One important point, though: BrainBank is a full end-to-end SaaS innovation management software platform, not just "suggestion programs built on web service technology". In fact our specialty is post-ideation workflow management once the innovation reaches the active stage. I believe we should be under the first section, "Innovation Management Systems".

Thanks again!

Sabina
    www.brainbankinc.com

• Abbe 5 years ago

Thanks for including eTouch. So you know, the company is eTouch, and the software is called SamePage. We call it eTouch SamePage or just SamePage.

• Shanky 5 years ago

Hi Ron

Thanks for publishing this list. Have you come across a whitepaper or matrix to help innovators choose idea management software?

• Lokesh V. 4 years ago

This is really interesting. Is everyone is still active in the market

• Zoran T. 4 years ago

Hi Ron,

I propose that you might include DataStation Innovation Cloud under Innovation Software Systems.

DataStation is end-to-end innovation management system with flexible idea workflows, Stage-Gate(r) methodology for launching new products to market, competitive analysis and social collaboration.

Thanks,
    Zoran
    www.datastation.com

• artesweb 4 years ago

I like this are very good resources and social network list.

• MindMaple 4 years ago

Have a look at www.mindmaple.com, it’s new mind mapping software with features to help your mind mapping better for project management and solving problems !!

Recently stumbledupon www.cotrakr.com. They seem to be a new entrant in innovation management software category with 2 distinct offering - one for open innovation and one for enterprise innovation

• GirlFromRussia 3 years ago

Hi, Ron! Thank you for this list. I know only 10% of them. Welcome to my own soc network!)
    Russian brides for marriage

• Bruce 3 years ago

Great list. This is a great resource for people to find quality customer experience management software. And as all the top companies know, they are only as good as your customers think you are, so making them happy is the key to success and growth.

• Jason 3 years ago

Great job putting together all this info. You forgot one I found recently and very happy with it.

I would also recommend to look at this innovative social CMS collaboration network provided by WorkCollaboration.com and tools to be able to work over the Internet using Private Network.
    Work Collaboration system provides collaborative software and services to the individuals and businesses with a primary focus on delivering high quality project management software, content management system, video conference software, collaborative CRM, collaboration ready HRIS and CMS services to enable first class of secure social collaboration and workflow.
    100% Free for nonprofit and charity organizations, people with disability and non-commercial use.
    If you register as a business company you will receive as a bonus your professionally tailored business plan.
    See all collaborative features and compare to other companies
    Unified Social Collaboration Network Demo

Check out open platform: www.ideapoke.com

You should also add ExamTime to the list - http://www.examtime.com

You can collaborate with a group of people and share your study notes that you have created using the mind maps, flashcards, study quizzes or other tools.

Have been using it in my class to share the workload, its great for students to sign up to because it's free too :)

Hexigo is a collaborative decision making platform for enterprise. Check it out: www.Hexigo.com

• Ganttic 2 years ago

This is a really great list. Thank you very much for sharing this post to everybody. I had such an incredible time here.

My Last Post: Ganttic

• Vikky 2 years ago

Ron, I agree with you. Sometimes when you are a student it's difficult to organize yourself. You always should count money and your time. You made a great tips. I learned a lot, especially I like MindGenius . To my mind it's very important to have a curriculum. Sometimes I am an unorganized, to be more I try to use free mind mapping. It helps me to organize my thoughts, make my mind more clearly.

• RichK 1 year ago

Hey Ron,

Thanks for putting together this list.

Hope you'll consider including our idea management tool, Vocoli, on your list. You can find us at http://www.vocoli.com

Thanks,
    ~ Rich

• Fuensanta 1 year ago

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the fabulous list of Open Source CMS that you offer us. I would add to this list the Open Source Document Management System: OpenKM

For more info: http://www.openkm.com