For a convenient and healthy snack for your whole family, look no further then the freezer aisle where veggie packed and allergy safe (gluten, dairy and nut free!) muffins are stored from Garden Lites. There are 5 flavors to pick from including Chocolate, Banana Chocolate Chip, Blueberry Oat, Carrot Berry, and Golden Corn. A perfect snack, you just thaw them or from frozen, pop it in the microwave and in under 35 seconds you have yourself a low calorie and fiber filled muffin.
This unique option from Garden Lites Muffins are said to be made of 1/3 vegetables! They are also gluten-free, vegetarian, and even Kosher Parve. And most importantly delicious! They are individually wrapped too for extra convenience and can be eaten any time of day: breakfast, a snack, or even a light dessert. Look out for Garden Lites Muffins in your grocery store for just $3.99 for four.
Here is more info from Garden Lites about each flavor:
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are a sweet twist on banana bread with chocolate chips in every bite
- Chocolate Muffins satisfy your sweet tooth with their rich chocolate flavor and rich chocolate chips
- Blueberry Oat Muffins are a moist, delicious treat bursting with juicy blueberries
- Carrot Berry Muffins are a sweet take on carrot cake with three different berries inside
- Golden Corn Muffins deliver the sweet corn muffin you love with whole corn kernels inside
“These muffins are a true innovation as there is nothing else on the market that has vegetables as the first ingredient,” says Julie Gould, Assistant Brand Manager of Garden Lites. “Garden Lites Muffins are both kid and parent approved and are sure to be enjoyed any time of day!”
For more information, visit their website at www.garden-lites.com.