Luxurious jet-set-friendly Mandarin Oriental Hotels is celebrating summer with spa deals, ‘pop-ups’ and foodie fests almost where ever you travel this summer. For instance if you’re heading to Geneva, the
Mandarin Oriental, Geneva is opening a high end eatery called Café Calla (on June 2, 2014) from Chef Nasser Jeffane that will serve modern French and health-conscious cuisine. The a la carte and daily special menus at Café Calla are paired with an extensive list of wines from the Geneva vineyards.
In merry olde England you’ve got a new salon a Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London called The Rosebery where you can sip afternoon tea and champagne cocktails every day. To celebrate the opening, an overnight stay in one of the hotel's Courtyard King rooms inclusive of English breakfast served in the dining room overlooking Hyde Park or in-room, and Afternoon Tea for two in The Rosebery starts at $907.
In gay Paree, the Mandarin Oriental, Paris' stunning Courtyard Garden is open for the summer season with a new design that offers a charming green space within the city, Bar 8, the hotel's intimate bar with an exclusive 'Street Marx' menu by Chef Thierry Marx, and Camélia, Paris' all-day dining restaurant, are featured.
Summer spa-ing in style
The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Macau is offering two specials:
The Ultimate Spa Escape package starts from $575 and includes:
- One night's accommodation in a luxurious guestroom or suite
- Buffet breakfast for two at Vida Rica Restaurant
- A two-hour signature treatment for two at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Macau
- Complimentary 30-minute indulgence in a private spa suite equipped with an aromatic steam room and a vitality pool
- Two sets of Mandarin Oriental signature fragrance oil
Spa Premier Escape, the day spa package, is priced at $236 per person and includes:
-An 80-minute treatment at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Macau
- Mandarin Oriental signature fragrance oil
- Round-trip TurboJET Premium Grand Class ferry tickets between Hong Kong and Macau
- Mandarin Oriental signature afternoon tea set at Lobby Lounge
- In Florida, the Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Miami, debuts a series of wellness retreats (Relax, Strengthen, Ground, Uplift, Exotic & Beautify) to improve mind, body and spirit and includes luxurious accommodations for two nights. A healthy breakfast, poolside bento box lunch, a one-hour fitness class, nutritional tips and four hours of personalized treatments is priced from $1,955 for one from $3,111 for two people.
- The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, New York is featuring an exclusive detox with packages are priced from $220 to $1970.
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami is teaming up with Warner Music Latina to launch MO Bar Unplugged, a series of intimate, high-profile concerts held at the hotel's swanky new MO Bar + Lounge. MO Bar Unplugged will feature top Latin artists performing songs off their forthcoming albums as well as popular favorites from previous albums in a lively, cosmopolitan waterfront setting. A variety of packages are available for guests to enjoy this special Miami concert, such as, Stay & Show package ($500), Dinner & Show package ($150), and the Show package ($50).
- Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta is delighted to launch the Girls' Getaway package that begins at The Spa, where guests can enjoy a wide range of signature spa treatments, and a luxurious Mandarin Oriental Signature Manicure.Package includes daily breakfast for two, Georgia Peach Martini for two, Mandarin Oriental Manicure for two at The Spa, Choice of the 80-minute Oriental Essence Massage or the 80-minute Customized Holistic Facial per person. From $995, valid until December 31, 2014.
- Vegas, baby--Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas will offer live music high above the world-famous Las Vegas Strip at Mandarin Bar this summer. Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings beginning at 9 p.m. guests will enjoy today's top hits and contemporary jazz with striking views from the 23rd floor. Additionally, every Sunday starting at 6:00 p.m., a live jazz band will entertain in MOzen Bistro.