Who will surface as the big winner? Whose outfit will the fashion police adore on the red carpet? What performance will everyone be talking about Monday morning? Those tough, need-to-know questions will be answered this Sunday during the biggest night in music: The Grammy Awards.
The awards get musical artists to attend, but it’s the performances that draw in the viewers at home. Here are the most anticipated performances slated to air:
- Taylor Swift, America’s sweetheart, will kick off the show;
- Nominees Bruno Mars and Rihanna and 16-time Grammy winner Sting will join together for a special performance;
- Zac Brown, Brittany Howard (Alabama Shakes), Mumford & Sons, Elton John and Mavis Staples will perform a special tribute to the late Levon Helm as part of the annual In Memoriam segment;
- Alicia Keys and Maroon 5 will join together for a special performance; and
- Announced individual performers include Frank Ocean, Ed Sheeran, Fun., Kelly Clarkson, Miguel and Wiz Khalifa will also take the stage.
Have to miss the show? XFINITY On Demand has it covered. Leading up to the show, Comcast customers can watch Grammy nominated music videos and artists On Demand, including: Carly Rae Jepsen’s hit “Call me Maybe,” The Lumineers’ “Ho Hey,” Fun.’s “Some Nights” and more. After the big night, relive the excitement with Red Carpet recaps and the nights’ winners.