On Sunday the 9th of March in 2014, Four Seasons hotel in Harbor East hosted an exclusive Brides and Grooms #FSWeds in Baltimore, Maryland. It was the biggest wedding showcase of this winter. Who knew one establishment could hold so many wedding vendors in one building. The "2014 FS WEDS: A Wedding Showcase" was a one stop shop for everything needed to plan a fairytale wedding which included unlimited access to several up-scale wedding professionals such as florists, cake decorators, photographers & videographers, make-up and hair artists, event planners and so much more. Talk about a classy event full of fancy flowers, sweet treats and personal pampering which was imagined with the girl next door in mind with such a wealth of event decorating inspiration!
Did you know? According to a Ghanaian proverb, “Marriage is like a groundnut; you have to crack them to see what is inside.
The celebration took place from 11:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. complimentary passed hors d'oeuvres, champagne cocktails, brew and wine. The seafood was flowing from every corner of the building; the hors d'oeuvres range from tuna sushi to curry chicken on a cone and a shrimp inspired appetizer. The signature cocktail for the evening was “Hemingway Daiquiri” which was memorable with a balcony view of the Baltimore Inner Harbor waterfront. The coolest part of it all was the festive musical bands throughout the venue.
During the 2014 FS Weds celebration attendees were allowed to mix & mingle in special areas which included:
- The Beauty Bar by the Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore sponsored free massages & music, manicures and a fake eyelash station.
- Groom's Lounge featured an open bar, leather lounge relaxing station and upscale male suit & tie consultant stations which lead to outdoor balcony viewing stations.
- Mother-of-the-Bride Room was so fancy with two all-natural beverage refreshment bars, sweet treat stations and event invitation decorating station.
- Meet & Greet Wedding Expert lounge station inspired by faberge egg chairs.
Oh, did I mention luxury prizes raffled off throughout the afternoon. You should know tickets cost $25 per person for the 2014 FS Weds Exclusive Brides and Grooms Wedding Showcase presented by Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore.
Four Seasons Baltimore, wow talk about eye candy visual of event planners stations full of stunning décor and floral displays. What can I tell you, most of the wedding professionals were welcoming & attentive? The hotel staff and was personable? My personal takeaways from #FSWeds concerning wedding vendor advice. Attending a bridal show is a great resource for planning the perfect wedding. You get a feel for your personal compatibility with the personality & personnel of people employed by wedding vendors. You get to see, hear, touch, taste and smell the products & services offered by event professionals. You get to connect and bond with your bride or groom in a fun and warming social setting.
You should know the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore is definitely an establishment worth researching in hopes of booking your fairy tale dream wedding with great photogenic amenities like their walking on water sky pool, grass is greener rooftop and grand crystal stairway.
Lastly, be sure to check out the full list of event vendors at #FSWeds below:
- Betsy Robinson's Bridal
- Christopher Schafer Clothier
- Francesca's Bridal
- Charm City Bakers
- Sugar Bakers
- Absolute Entertainment
- C&J Entertainment
- Classic DJ's
- EBE Entertainment
- Entertainment Exchange
- EDGE Floral Designers
- Janet Flowers
- Victoria Clausen
4. Hair & Make Up
- Amie Decker Beauty
- Up Dos For I Dos
- Artful Weddings
- Daniel McGarrity Photography
- Hartcorn Studios
- J. Thomas Photography
- Jennifer McMenamin
- Readyluck Photography
- The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore
- Kindly RSVP Designs
- Suburban Video
- Wedding Planners
- Elizabeth Bailey
- Elle Ellinghaus
- Innovative Party Planners
- Stephanie Bradshaw
- Wedding Wire
My top five personal picks for the most friendliest, generous and diverse wedding professionals from the 2014 FS Weds: A Wedding Showcase includes:
- Elle Ellinghaus had the best inspiration backdrop décor hands down and the lovely white lace white handkerchief keepsakes were so thoughtful.
- Let me tell EmilyJeanVillarReal from Boutique Events is the perfect companion to share your event “Vision” with such a friendly knowledgeable and helpful personality.
- Elizabeth Bailey wedding planners passed out luxury apparel scarves looped in a diamond ring keychain. All their employees in attendance had soft and sweet spirited temperaments.
- Book ‘The Spa’ at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore, if services workers can make you laugh and relax your spirit all with a smile they deserve your business.
- Francesca's Bridal has the latest wedding apparel sure to turn heads at any wedding ceremony.
For more information on planning a wedding at the Four Seasons Baltimore email Audrey Slade via Audrey.Slade@fourseasons.com or call (410) 223-1300.