Included on the slides is the new desegregated data breakdown, making it easy to see where additional emphases must be employed to improve graduation rates.
Of the Class of 2012, 2,537 of the 3,293 Ninth Graders graduated within five years. Still leaving 23 percent of the class in school, Dropouts, and unaccounted for in the data released.
Broken down by Schools, Class Size, Total Graduated, and percent not accounted for in the report:
- Dutchtown High 374, 289, 22.7%
- Eagle's Landing High 248, 182, 26.6%
- Henry County High 315, 225, 28.6%
- Locust Grove High 259, 188, 27.4%
- Luella High 481, 367, 23.7%
- Ola High 336, 285, 15.2%
- Patrick Henry High 176, 65, 63.1%
- Stockbridge High 293, 217, 25.9%
- Union Grove High 403, 370, 8.2%
- Woodland High 413, 354, 14.3%
What questions and comments do you have about the Cohort Graduation Rate, or the new data as shown in the slides?
Click the subscribe or RSS feed button to follow Bruce Kendall as the Stockbridge K-12 Examiner, or contact him here.