According to TMZ, on Jan. 17, 2013, police and the fire department were dispatched to the Osbourne's for a fire. At 4:45 AM, fire fighters fought to put out a blaze that was started by a candle that had been left unattended. Ozzy actually had nothing to do with the fire because Sharon Osbourne was the one who lit the candle and then fell asleep before putting it out.
When interviewed by TMZ, Sharon Osbourne urged candle users to make sure that they extinguish any lit candles before they go to sleep. She told the interviewer that five gorgeous fire fighters had to come to her home to put out a fire that was started by a lit candle.
After putting the fire out, fire fighters informed the Osbournes of a few things that they could do to ensure that a similar situation does not happen again in the future.
Since Sharon stated that the fire fighters were gorgeous, she obviously didn’t mind getting the obvious tip to put out all candles before going to bed. Ozzy has made no statement about the situation. There was no extensive damage to the home and no animals or individuals were injured.
If you liked this article, you can click the Subscribe button to receive email updates when a new article is published.