Annie and friends attended a Hollywood premiere, while Silver checked in to a psychiatric hospital in this week’s “90210.”
Here is the 90210 Examiner's take on season three, episode 20 “Women On The Verge.”
- Annie learned that her new employer/friend Marla has Alzheimer’s disease when she confronted her about the assisted suicide pamphlets she found on Marla’s desk. In an attempt to bring joy back to Marla’s life, Annie convinced Marla to attend a screening of one of her old movies at the Griffith Park Observatory. Annie’s friends tagged along for the ride back to the 1960s, showing up in a limo with Marla and wearing some very groovy 1960s attire.
- Marla told Annie she had a wonderful evening and surprised her with a necklace. When Annie went to Marla’s house the next day, however, Annie found a thank-you note from Marla and a shocking discovery.
- Jen made a surprise visit to Ryan’s place and told him she wants to be a part of Jack/Jacque’s life. She wanted to bring the baby to Paris with her, but Ryan said no. Jen stated that she would then be in charge of choosing their son’s clothes, since she’s the one with the fashion sense LOL.
- Teddy thought Marco was cheating on him, but it turned out that Marco was just lying to hide the fact that he is not a rich Beverly Hills teen. Marco lives in East Los Angeles and is working to pay for his private school, along with help from a scholarship. Teddy was impressed with Marco’s hard work and the two guys shared a nice moment.
- Naomi learned she was accepted at California University (CU), but her celebration was short-lived when she learned Max was planning to attend college at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Max realized how serious Naomi was about their relationship when he saw an application for Boston University that Naomi filled out, and then surprised her by showing up at the Griffith Park Observatory (where Naomi went solo to the movie screening). He told Naomi that he will stay close to her and attend the California Institute of Technology instead.
- Navid and Dixon were concerned about Silver’s recent bizarre behavior and thought she may be having an episode related to her bi-polar disorder (which is really due to the fact that Adrianna messed with her pills.) They tricked Silver to get her to a psychiatric hospital for help, which she wasn’t too thrilled about, but stayed. Adrianna conveniently swept in to give Navid a ride home from the hospital, and stuck around to (allegedly) take advantage of Navid while he got drunk (with her encouragement).
OMG moment: The cliff-hanger moment of Annie's discovery at Marla's house, which is most likely that Marla committed suicide.
Best Actor/Actress: Jessica Stroup did an amazing job this week portraying Silver battling her bi-polar disorder.
Fashion passion: The 1960s attire the gang wore for the movie premiere was pretty groovy. Annie looked great in her green dress and mod makeup and hairdo.
Fashion bashin': Naomi’s dress for the movie premiere featured clear plastic down the front. That dress should have been left in the 1960s.
"90210" vs."Beverly Hills, 90210:" Marco told Teddy his secret about not living in Beverly Hills. Does Andrea Zuckerman ring a bell with the old-school fans? Andrea also lived outside the posh city and secretly used her grandmother’s address to attend West Beverly Hills High School. Marco is working to pay for private school for himself, and he’s much cuter so I’ll go with Marco on this one. Andrea was quite the rebel fighting for a good education, though.
Sound off: What did you think of this week's episode? Share your thoughts below in Comments.
"90210" airs Mondays at 8 p.m. eastern on the CW network.
Follow the 90210 Examiner on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe for e-mail alerts above. And stay with the 90210 Examiner for news, recaps, discussions, and more about "Beverly Hills, 90210" and "90210."