Naomi turned blue to impress Max, Dixon met Snoop Dogg, and Emily and Silver both fell into traps on this week’s “90210.”
Here is the 90210 Examiner's take on season three, episode 17 “Blue Naomi:”
- Navid and Dixon finalized their business arrangement, and Navid hired Dixon. Navid jokingly told Dixon to call him Mr. Shirazi as his boss. When Dixon took Navid’s Ferrari to get detailed, he ran into rap star Snoop Dogg, who then took Dixon for a ride along the coast in his Lamborghini to listen to his new song. Dixon didn’t answer Navid’s frantic phone calls, however, and ticked Navid off and messed things up with a client. When Navid pulled out his “boss card” and yelled at Dixon, Dixon then told him he got Snoop Dogg to book studio time. (Insert foot in mouth here, Navid.)
- Naomi tried to impress Max by showing up at an “Avatar” screening in costume, thinking Max and his friends were doing it. However, when she walked in to the theater wearing blue body paint and realized nobody else was dressed up, she left feeling red-faced (which of course was hidden by the blue face paint lol). Max followed her out and said he was flattered that she did that for him, and they kissed. They also agreed to keep things on the down-low, so they aren’t both scrutinized by their friends.
- Emily continued to flirt with Liam and mess up Annie’s life further; however, Annie and Liam set a trap to reveal Emily’s true personality in front of Naomi, Silver, and Adrianna. So with everyone now hating her, Emily packed up her bags.
- Ivy spent more time with her new friend, Raj, and continued to smoke pot regularly. Raj told her he was afraid he was becoming a bad influence on her, and then revealed why he smokes pot … to ease his pain from Leukemia.
- Adrianna knows Silver is the girl that Navid was seeing before their relationship ended (personally, I think their relationship was over and Navid was just tagging along with Ade to be polite) and sets out for revenge. She tells Silver and the girls that she thinks Lila, Navid’s ex, is the girl with whom Navid cheated. So, Adrianna took a photo on her phone of Lila in the locker room and told Silver she was going to send it out to the whole school. Silver fell into her trap and confessed to being the girl with Navid; and then Adrianna sent out a photo anyway … a photo of Silver in the locker room.
OMG moment: There were several this week, but most of them had been promoted so weren’t really a surprise (to me at least). So I’m going to have to go with Adrianna sending out the photo of Silver on her cell phone. I did NOT see that coming.
Fashion passion: Silver’s off-the-shoulder striped shirt, shorts/skirt (I couldn’t tell), and open boots.
Fashion bashin': Not even fashionista Naomi could pull off the blue “Avatar” look.
Fave couple of the week: Naomi and Max were so cute. I’m not sure how long this will last, but it is a nice change of pace for Naomi.
My vote for best quote(s):
Silver: “Can you believe women in this country didn’t have the right to vote until 1920?”
Naomi: “They also didn’t have to wax.”
Silver: "What’s your point?”
Naomi: “I don’t know. It just seems like we have a lot more crap to do than we used to.”
Sound off: What did you think of this week's episode? Share your thoughts below in Comments.
"90210" airs Mondays at 8 p.m. eastern on the CW network. New episodes will return on April 18, 2011.
Follow the 90210 Examiner on Twitterand Facebook, and subscribe for e-mail alerts above. And stay with the 90210 Examiner for news, recaps, discussions, and more about "Beverly Hills, 90210" and "90210."