Spring is here. Summer body challengers welcome. Summer isn’t far behind. Are you still working on your diet habits, keeping a journal and exercising daily? Some bunny loves you.
Throw open your windows and take in the fresh air if it’s as beautiful there as it is here in the south. The sun is high in the sky and you have to keep pinching yourself to make sure you it’s not a dream. Spring is running a bit late this year.
Another dietary substitution, a cure for all sorrows is conversation
Fats and Oils, one serving is about one teaspoon of butter, ghee or organic trans-fat.
- Or 1 tablespoon of salad dressing or mayonnaise for 5 grams f fat.
- Or 1 tsp. of poly-unsaturated or mono-unsaturated vegetable oil for 5 grams of fat, all are ideal, highly usable fat sources.
- Or 1 tsp flax seed oil, perilla oil or Udo’s Perfected Oil Blend for slightly less than 5 grams of fat.
The following foods are high in fat; amounts equivalent to 1 fat on the chart. Use sparingly.
- 2 tablespoons of light cream, half and half, or sour cream, 1 tablespoon of heavy cream.
- Or 12 almonds, cashews, peanuts, 20 pistachios, or Spanish peanuts, 4 walnuts or pecan halves.
Herbs you can use for your exercise program
For antioxidant and aerobic support, Siberian eleuthero, gingko bilboa, barley grass, spirulina, chlorella, panax ginseng, rosemary, white pine bark.
The lovely and comely Zuzana is your video host today. Get some sun on your cheeks and sky in your eyes. Smile. Namaste. (see video)
To get the latest updates from Atlanta Holistic Health Examiner Tina Ranieri ‘click’ the subscribe button above. To view her body of articles ‘click’ Tina Ranieri, National Holistic Health Examiner, or Atlanta Fishing Examiner.