Herbal steroids do the strength enhancement without the chemical steroid consequences. Plant-derived steroids called phytosterols do have growth activity like that of free form amino acids and anabolic steroids. They also help release growth hormone, detox ammonia, promote fast recuperation, increase stamina and support your peak performance.
The most popular of the plant steroid herbs are:
- Damiana, nerve stimulant.
- Sarsaparilla,coaxes the body to produce more anabolic hormones, testosterone and cortisone.
- Saw Palmetto, balances testosterone.
- Siberian and Panax Ginsengs, adaptogen for balance and energy, increase protein content in muscles.
- Wild Yam, an antispasmodic that prevents cramping. Contains diosgenin, a precursor to progesterone.
- Yohimbe, a testosterone precursor for body building, for men and women.
- Tibulus Terrestris, increases stamina and strength.
- Cordyceps, has testosterone effects for stamina and endurance, increases lung capacity and shortens recovery time, excellent for serious athlete.
- Rhaponiticum carthamoides, increase muscle mass and decreases body fat, boosts capacity and endurance, and reduces fatigue. Better than Diabonal without the side effects. Note: Spinach is a good source of Ecdy 20.
Anti-Inflammatory herbs for injuries:
- Lavender essential oil mixed with almond oil.
- St. John’s Wort oil.
- Turmeric extract.
- Bromelain-papain 1500mg. for muscle and ligament repair.
Namaste. (see video)
To get the latest updates from Atlanta Holistic Health Examiner Tina Ranieri ‘click’ the subscribe button above. To view her body of articles ‘click’ Tina Ranieri, National Holistic Health Examiner, or Atlanta Fishing Examiner.