Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner. The most recognizable festival in May calls for cheery dresses, killer sombreros, fiery accessories and lots of color.
Just in time for the honored Mexican tradition we've rounded up 8 frilly looks that will leave you folk dancing en parade route in no time!
1. Mara Hoffman Pow Wow Maxi Dress $253 shopbop.com
2. Giuseppe Zanotti Beaded Suede Sandals $1,365 luisaviaroma.com
3. Jane Norman Printed One Shoulder Ruffle Top $19 houseoffraser.co.uk
4. Nicholas Kirkwood Mexican Embroidered Patent Leather Sandals $495 net-a-porter.com
5. Old Navy Strapless Bird-Print Sundress $35 oldnavy.gap.com
6. Ojai Sunburst Earrings $75 krisnations.com
7. Deepa Gurnani Crystalline Hair Ties $24 anthropologie.com
8. Sole Society Ombre Floppy Sunhat $30 solesociety.com
9. Express Large Flower Crown $25 express.com