You have 9 days to focus your mind and gather an understanding of what it takes to excel in your job search.
Now see if you can find 9 articles written in 2013 that may help your job search:
- Create a resume that sizzles http://shar.es/J3wy8
- 5 Hot tips to connect with recruiters and hiring managers http://shar.es/J3luW
- Job Fair hosted by The Nashville Vanderbilt Medical Center http://shar.es/dMuSp via
- Do you have what it takes to get a job? 5 Questions to consider http://shar.es/dVH1K
- 7 Major weaknesses of writing civilian resumes http://shar.es/dV3KE
- Do you have what it takes to get a job? 5 Questions to consider http://shar.es/dBBep
- Need a job in Tennessee? http://shar.es/d9at0
- 4 Considerations for minorities to determine their career focus http://shar.es/dDlrb
- Bulldoze your resume and re-create the territory http://shar.es/dzx52
- How is your relationship with yourself reflected on your resume? http://shar.es/ddN0U
- Looking for a job in Tennessee? Take a look http://shar.es/dJMFc
- 4 Reasons to roll out the red carpet and hire a vet http://shar.es/dlsLv
- 10 Reasons that your career has stalled http://shar.es/dZBgP
- Military Retirees let’s go back to work http://shar.es/dZTFP
- 6 Things that military retirees and veterans get to decide about their careers http://shar.es/eeltF
- Does your resume anticipate where you are going? http://shar.es/ejC0M
- 26 Ways to share the ABC’s on your resume http://shar.es/e4H14
- 5 Stars for easy job search strategies for resumes and cover letters http://shar.es/ehV9x
- How to deal with your resume since you did not go to college http://shar.es/e0sQg
- 3 Ways your goals of earning $50,000 is not going to happen http://shar.es/jLk0N
- 3 Points for Fort Campbell Job Fair Success http://www.examiner.com/article/3-points-for-fort-campbell-job-fair-succ...
I hope this information was helpful. For all of you who are seeking to enhance your professional development and merge into a new career, check out the video on the best options for job seekers.
If you have any comments, questions and/or suggestions about this article or any of my articles, feel free to contact me via email at letmewriteitforyou@gmailcom. If you would like constant information on careers, jobs and professional development related topics, just subscribe above. All the best!