A motivated job-seeker and career changer, should set as a goal to complete at least 30 to 40 job-seeking events every week. Here are a few good leads to get started for those in the Clarksville, Montgomery County area:
2. At home telesales - http://jobs.americansupport.com/american-support-careers/at-home-inbound-outbound-telesales-agent
3. Electrical technicians - Tim Doran Tim@asymmetrictechnologies.com.
4. Form carpenters - Applicants can register on-line at https://selfreg.ky.org/.
6. Project managers, logistics administrative professionals seeking to overseas work - https://www.facebook.com/FortCampbellACAP?ref=ts&fref=ts
8. Domestic, non-hazardous waste professionals - Bradley-Morris Contact: Dan Weigle 1-800-330-4950 ext. 1141 firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Tax preparers assistant - Apply at www.hrblock.com
10. Contractor professional - Archer Western Contractors, Quality Inn, Wednesday, January 16, 2013, 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Visit at http://www.walshgroup.com