There are some days we never forget, nor should we.
As we reflect, let us always remember and let us always celebrate the fact we remain the greatest country in the world!
Freedom should be celebrated everyday but some days deserve something just a little bit special.
God bless America!
Ingredients needed to make Red, White and Blue Americana Fizz (serves 2):
- 1 cup blackberries, rinsed
- 1 cup blueberries, rinsed
- 1 cup strawberries, rinsed, hulled (stem removed) and quartered
- 1/2 cup Chambord liqueur (raspberry flavored liqueur)
- 2 cups Champagne
- Layer the berries into two goblets (large wine glasses).
- Pour 1/4 cup of Chambord into each cup.
- Just before serving, fill the goblets with Champagne.
The new cookbook from Chef Larry Edwards is now available from Amazon.com and bookstores worldwide. One of the most anticipated cookbooks of the year, "Edwardian Cooking: Inspired by Downton Abbey's Elegant Meals."