Sometimes a winter coat is simply not enough to complete the task. Due to the blistering cold temperatures, which are inevitable during the January and February months, you’ll need just a little more coverage to ensure that you aren’t at risk for frostbites and hypothermia.
When all else fails and you have tried to seek warmth with that parka, lined wool coat or shearing lamb leather jacket to no avail,perhaps throwing in a little more warmth via winter proof undergarments is your best solution.
Winter add-ons such as tights, long johns, thermal tops and hoodies are a great way to keep warm and also layer on clothing for extra comfort. Trending winter accessories this season include chunky knit scarves, leather gloves and pull over sweatshirts. For a quick winter pick me up that will keep you both warm and in style, here are 8 winter add-ons for your next outing…
1. Nobis Sadie hat $60 nobis-us.shptron.com
2. The North Face ‘Snowbrush’ down vest $149 nordstrom.com
3. Portolano chunky knit infinity scarf $75 saksfifthavenue.com
4. MICHAEL Michael Kors fur zebra ear muff $58 eluxe.ca
5. Free People Knightly thigh high $24 freepeople.com
6. Fleece lined tights $10 tillys.com
7. Polanski gloves $67 all saints.com
8. River Island cream/black textured cardigan $72 river island.com