Blend and combine, mix and match, no matter which way you decide to use white, the unblemished hue is this summer's ultimate color.
This season induce the white haute color into places you wouldn't care to think of--namely the office.
White can be worn at work when strategically placed--meaning your wardrobe is laid out in a way that flatters and not dominates.
Adversely, you can go full out boss mode and sport an all white suit--- white briefcase included.
Here are 8 white-haute looks for the office...
1. Topshop Tall 'Georgina' Blazer $90 topshop.com
2. Rebecca Taylor Textured Flip Dress $350 rebeccataylor.com
3. Tabitha Simmons 'Lily' Leather Slingback Pumps $595 net-a-porter.com
4. Clover Canyon Printed Neoprene Skirt $220 modaoperandi.com
5. Judith & Charles Blouse $245 judithandcharles.com
6. Forever 21 Sophisticated Eyelet Dress $23 forever21.com
7. Charles & Keith Structured Bowling Bag $79 charlesandkeith.com
8. DKNY Wide Leg Pants $42 bloomingdales.com